Official "I got screwed over" thread...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by +AVA-182_Racer, Jan 24, 2009.

1. so i've been going to this one guy for about 4 or 5 months consistently about every week and pick up an 8th of headies for 60 and its pretty good...but my roommate and i have started to get broke and our main guy only sells nuggo's so we thought we'd switch it up for a few weeks and get some mids or a shit ton of shwag and roll some blunts so we can give our wallets a break....

My roommate said he grew up with this guy that sold mids and shwag and would hook us up right, so we got about 4 grams of what looked like some shitty mids for only 20 bucks....pretty good sized buds just a few seeds, so we rolled a blunt and i haven't been that blitzed since i first started back in the day...i mean i was feelin niiiiiiiiiiice, and i was sooo happy and talkative and laughy, so i assumed it was a real dominant sativa strain, i loved it and wanted my own bag the next day...

so im thinkin alright im gonna get a nice hook up right....4 grams of bud that i liked better than the headies we usually get for only 20 bucks!!!

my roommate says the guy has 2 different types and so my roommate gets an 8th of one type and i wanted what we had the day before....we go to the guys house, i stay in the car, my roommate goes in to get it b/c he says he can talk the guy into hookin us up more or whatever so he comes back and hands me my bag and its straiiiiiiight seeds and shake, i mean it was probably 60% seeds and 40% shake...and not even that big of a bag at all it could like fit in your hand while its closed and you wouldn't be able to tell theres anything in your hand...

i looked at my roommates bag and its paaaaaacked out with buds, so i was like wtf man? and all he said was "i watched him weigh it and it weighed out to be 4 grams he hooked u up!" needless to say i was pissed....i ended up makin my roommate call the guy back and bitch about it (only b/c he knew him so well) so the guy claims he'll hook us up the next time b/c of it but iunno...i think my roommate should have called him out as soon as he saw it but he obviously didn't....

what do you guys think i should do? should have done? and post your getting fucked over experiences!

btw...sorry this was so long!

2. What the fuck! Don't except that type of disrespect! Get your money back!

That goes to show you, never do a deal with a middleman involved.;)

3. So somehow your bag came out with all seeds and shake, and your friends bag came out with just nugs?

Sounds like your buddy is the one that ripped you off.

4. weigh your buddy bag cause seems he has all the buds and picked it up for ya right, I would'nt hate on the dealer yet when your buddy could'a pinched anug or 2 peace

5. Yeah i thought about the idea that my roommate might have been the one that fucked me but dismissed it just as quickly cuz the way we smoke is its allwwayys me, my roommate, and another friend, we all pretty much grew up together and were all very trustworthy and honest w one another, and i know that just off of bein around these ppl all the time, all 3 of us share all the bud we get w each other plus just about everytime we get anything we all go in on it....last but not least the bud i requested looked completely different from what my roommate had...

6. k, well I JUST got screwed.

For a couple days now my dealer and friend said that he would be able to get me some dank bud. I say sweet, I'll take 2 which = 20$.

My parents leave the house at 2:40. I call him up a hour ago saying he can come over, but he doesn't answer. I try msn, nothing. I text him, nothin. I said 3:15 at the latest, and he doesn't show up. I see a car pull up in the drive and I was like FINALLY, but it was my step mom.

Now I'm hoping he doesn't come over at all because it could be awkward. Likelyhood is he didn't even leave the house or he's gonna show up at some point.

Such bullshit...

7. I got sorta screwed over this week. This girl tells me that this guy can hook me up with some legit dank (not mids being called dank). So my friend calls him, and he gives me prices 60 1/8th, 20 a gram, normal dank prices. So they guy delivers a gram to my friend, who isnt the smartest. Then he calls me over to split it with me.

Its not dank, its compressed mids (but they do have a lot of trichs on them), its not even close to a gram. It looks like half a gram. The good friend I am, I still split it with him. Never buying letting my friend handle buying anymore, he said he didnt like it.lol

8. So today, I wanted a dub. The guy I usually get it from didn't have a ride so he couldn't deliver, and since I didn't really want to wait, I decided to try to get it from someone else. That shit got fucked up. Weighed it out to be 5gs. Call him back and tell him about it, he says hell give me a gram..Still hasnt called back?

Im about to call him back..suggestions?