Official Huge Dump Thread [W/ Pictures]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Colts, May 13, 2011.

1. Ha ha yea thanks, idk what happened was taking a shit when i was readin this thread so i just decided to take a pic of mine, i just had the urge to pic it up. It was huge nd so dense. kinda felt weird posting it but thought it would b funny :laughing:

2. You are such a liar... I typed huge turd on google images and it was the 2nd pic...

STOP LYING.

3. Thank you. :laughing:

4. I take pride in pooping so finely ...:D[​IMG]

5. AAHHhaahhaA HS HS HAAH AGGH H

6. wtf is this shit?!? ;)

7. I think this is the most deplorable, sickening, disgusting thread I have ever seen.

Why the FUCK would you take a picture of your shit!?!

You guys are some sick bastards.....

....that being said:

This shit (pun) is hilarious and I can't keep away from this thread.
    Lord help me. Lol

8. I wish I took a pic of my dookie last night. It was SOOOOO GREEN and like, fluffy, I swear broskis that it looked like a fine nug of dank! I was just about ready to pick it up, dry it off and vape that skunky unky!

9. #71 DojaCFR, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Eh.....so gnarly

10. Anyone here hate getting those nugget poops. Like straight up fucking maltese sized dumps? That doesn't satisfy me, I feel regret letting such a pussy-turd exit my anus. Make me want to chow down a Taco Bell stand and have another go to bring out an exquisite dump.

11. What's up with the goat poops? Like little balls? What the hell causes that?!

12. HAHHAHAHHAHA WHAT THE FUCK !! ive never laughed this hard at a thread.

IS THIS YOU? -

[​IMG]

13. #77 Captainbasch420, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude, whenever i get greens, my fecal looks like someone dump a bag of little dank nugs in the toilet.

I shit you not. :)

14. is that really real?

15. Lol try to eat while looking at this thread and see how long you last.

16. I was eating my spaghetti dinner when someone sent me 'Two Girls, One Cup' so a pic of poop in a toilet is going to do nada son. Up your Ante