*OFFICIAL Homemade Shit Thread *********

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by iSmokePurps, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Post all your homemade bongs, bowls, waterfall bongs, gravity bongs, one hitters, vaporizers, or whatever the hell else you've made right here!!!Can't wait to see some of these responses, I'll start with a ghetto grinder and waterfall bongNotice I added a percolator :)I'm sure I'll find more shit later I'll put up.

Attached Files:

2. Wait hold on... that's a grinder?

You take ballin' on a budget to a whole different level...

3. I was never good at arts and crafts in kindergarten, I'd just throw things at the girl's table, so there's no hope I could make anything for myself. 

4. #4 iSmokePurps, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    [quote name="vapetrees" post="19103670" timestamp="1386214353"]Wait hold on... that's a grinder?You take ballin' on a budget to a whole different level...[/quote]Only used it a few times long ago :p
    you've never even made a grav??

5. No. You mean with like a water cooler jug? Because I wouldn't know where to get those. Well, probably a big supermarket, but I'd never get one...

6. [quote name="UnsuspiciousUsername" post="19104017" timestamp="1386217186"]No. You mean with like a water cooler jug? Because I wouldn't know where to get those. Well, probably a big supermarket, but I'd never get one...[/quote]You can use a milk jug and a bucket -_- or a solo cup and water bottle

7. This is a bad idea...

8. Grinder is pretty crafty I must say

The bong on the other hand I would never touch

9. Me and My People made all kinds of shit, long time ago...Didn't take pictures, shit was a felony then. :cool:

10. [quote name="OscarZetaAcosta" post="19104508" timestamp="1386221677"]Me and My People made all kinds of shit, long time ago...Didn't take pictures, shit was a felony then. :cool:[/quote]When and where?

Anywhere back then, a long fuckin' time ago. :cool:

12. [quote name="OscarZetaAcosta" post="19119698" timestamp="1386448692"]Anywhere back then, a long fuckin' time ago. :cool:[/quote]Lol I doubt it was illegal to make herb/tobacco accessories seeing that places have always made and sold them bro

Yeah, because tobacco was the exact thing we put in it after we crafted the genius that was our homemade waterbong...Of course. :cool:

14. #14 iSmokePurps, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    [quote name="OscarZetaAcosta" post="19120487" timestamp="1386456416"]Yeah, because tobacco was the exact thing we put in it after we crafted the genius that was our homemade waterbong...Of course. :cool:[/quote]lol I'm saying there's nothing illegal of making a smoking device that can smoke anything such as tobacco, as in the same sense it's legal to sell grinders and bongs in shops. Nothing illegal about making "herb grinders" and "tobacco pipes"

If they had tobacco in them, sure, but they didn't...They had glorious amounts of what was then federally illegal marijuana in them. :cool:

16. [quote name="OscarZetaAcosta" post="19123001" timestamp="1386484886"]If they had tobacco in them, sure, but they didn't...They had glorious amounts of what was then federally illegal marijuana in them. :cool:[/quote]I'm saying though if you just make one it has nothing in it yet...

17. #17 MacgyverDude, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    Not.100% homemade but.this had a showerhead in it before and it.broke.so i shook till glass inside was small.enough to fall out and used a old broken.chillium top to make a bowl and downstem. bubbler hose is from.airpump and i change out the.straw.every.so.often.Ill upload a better pic when i get homeSent from my r800i from the intergalactic spacestation!

Attached Files:

18. 1386626612802.jpg Sent from my r800i from the intergalactic spacestation!

19. 1386626698581.jpg Sent from my r800i from the intergalactic spacestation!