Official Hemp Milk Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by AlwaysRipped, May 10, 2012.

1. Hey blades, I did some searching and I couldn't find any threads about hemp milk. I really like this stuff. I drink it every morning. Some hemp milk, and some bong milk. But anyways, I wanted to hear your opinion on this shit guys.

This one time me and a good blazing bro just had some firecrackers and bong rips... Average Saturday night lol. So anyways we're in the kitchen looking for munchies. And he goes and looks in the fridge for anything satisfying. He sees this Hemp Milk and goes for it. It was practically empty, so he goes to down this shit. Please remember we're pretty fucking high. The face he made when he drank that shit had me geeking from the start. It was old and a gooey consistency. He spit it out right in the middle of the kitchen and this shit went everywhere. I mean fucking EVERYWHERE. hahahahahhaha good times. have you ever been "that high" to where you just uncontrollably laugh and have these perfect vibes goin on? I don't even know what I am going on about anymore, blamed this hash oil. And yes, I do want a cookie.

So, blades, what are your experiences with Hemp Milk? Share all your thoughts.:smoke:

2. This is another one of those threads...

That so much happened in the thread..

That.. My Brain is truly full of fuck right now.

3. never had hemp milk, i'd like to try it tho :) and yes, when i'm high enough, i get the giggles. alot. and wrong guy man, nobody likes trolls. and seeing as how you are a very new member here, even newer than myself (and I still consider my self brand spankin new here) idk if you can even say something like that... just saying

4. Milk does the body good ;)

5. is it food or does it get you high?

6. [quote name='"420tokerdude"']is it food or does it get you high?[/quote]

I love your avatar

7. thank you i also enjoy yours!

8. I'd like to know as well :p

9. It's just ground up seeds and shit.. and apparently it taste nasty and creamy..
    It won't get you high..

10. #11 Hali Hostility, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    well first off, what the FUCK is hemp milk!?

*google-ing....*

ooooookay?
    Whats the purpose of the seeds? I didn't know the seeds had any "nutritional value"

11. Bong milk....

12. no kids. hemp milk is a milk made form the cannabis sativa seed. it tastes good as fuck, like regular milk with a kick. it has nutritional value, its considered a superfood. do some research guys