Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Guide To Getting The Most Out Of Your Buds!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BG Buds, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Work in progress, will be updated regularly.
    7/20 - v1.0
    To do: add content, pictures.

Pieces:
    Deciding on a piece commonly goes to preference. Take into account all the factors of your smoking experience. Common questions can include:
    -Do i need to be stealthy?
    -Am i alone?
    -Do i have complete access to whatever i choose to use?

Assuming you have perfect conditions and you are alone odds are you are going to want a smooth hitting piece that can get you absolutely ripped.

-Bongs
    -Bubblers
    -Gravity Bongs

These three methods of smoke tend to be the most popular, but in the case of an apprentice trying to get the best high using the least weed we're going to focus on the last one, the gravity bong.

Gravity Bongs (referred to also as the GB, the GIB, or JIB) are one of the easiest ways to get the most out of your weed.

I will not provide a guide on how to build a GB but i will provide one in a future update. The trick to getting a good hit off of a homemade GB (and yes i prefer homemade to the store bought ones) is all in the bottle you use. Typically the bigger the better.

3 Liter Poland Spring jugs work well as do one gallon arizona tea jugs. a deep bucket is also a must, the more depth to the water, the easier and faster you can pull, less likely to pull too far leading to, escaping smoke.

using a socket or screw on bowl in place of tin foil is a MUST and it is completely necessary to be sure it is airtight.

Slamming a gravity bong is the equivalent to smoking an entire bowl- in one hit. If you can deal with the harshness and head-rush be prepared to be plastered for the next six hours.

I plan to add a lot more, but man im so high i cant right now:smoke:

2. Gravity bongs are fucking amazing.

3. Indeed they are, user beware though, GB's will raise your tolerance like no other.