Official Grasscity Marijuana Meme Contest

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by RMJL, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome to the Official Grasscity Marijuana Meme Contest Thread!
    This should be a fun and easy contest for everyone to participate in and the winner of the contest wins an 18 inch, 9mm thick Three Monkey Designs glass bong! The winner will also have their meme posted on Grasscity's social media platforms.
    To enter this contest, please make an original meme that is related to anything regarding the 420 lifestyle. It can be related to marijuana, bongs, pipes, activism and even Grasscity. It literally can be anything to do with marijuana. Please be very creative with your meme and shoot for that awesome Three Monkey Designs bong.

Sample Meme :

[​IMG]
    The rules are very simple:
    • Create an original meme and post it in this thread
    • Each member can post up to three memes in this thread
    • Each meme must be posted in its own post (in other words, do not upload more than one meme per post)
    • Each meme has to be an original (if a meme is proven to not be an original, it will be disqualified from the contest)
    • Keep in mind that each member is to have only one account, so please do not make additional accounts for additional entries
    • Meme size: 500x500 pixels *(this is the preferred size but is not so much a rule)
    • Only the likes given to a meme in the Official Grasscity Marijuana Meme Contest Show Off Thread count for the contest.
    If you designed your own graphic art for the meme or took the picture yourself, please let us know in the post when you upload your meme to the thread.

This contest will run until September 30, 2016. So, get busy making incredible, original 420 memes so that you can score an awesome Three Monkey Designs bong and be the talk of the City. :)

[​IMG]

So, just to be clear. All memes that qualify for the contest will be copied to the Welcome to the Official Grasscity Marijuana Meme Contest Show Off Thread. We will copy memes to that thread from this one every day. In that thread, you will vote on your favorite meme by officially clicking the Like button. The five memes with the most likes at the end of the contest will then be judged by the Grasscity Team and the winner will be announced on October 3, 1016.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Let the contest begin :)

• Like Like x 4
  3. Sinister face, Peaceful mind

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. 2016-09-08_22.58.51_noexif.jpg took some steady camera work nd kids cartoons lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. I really want that piece. So I can get giraffe balls high.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Give me that beautiful glass!

Attached Files:

7. So is the 500x500 pixels a rule or not? :p

8. Total recon

Attached Files:

9. [​IMG]
    There is always that one guy (usually me lol)

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 1
  10. @RMJL
    According to your rules
    The rules are very simple:
    • Create an original meme and post it in this thread
    • Each member can post up to three memes in this thread
    • Each meme must be posted in its own post (in other words, do not upload more than one meme per post)
    • Each meme has to be an original (if a meme is proven to not be an original, it will be disqualified from the contest)
    • Keep in mind that each member is to have only one account, so please do not make additional accounts for additional entries
    • Meme size: 500x500 pixels
    • Only the likes given to a meme in the Official Grasscity Marijuana Meme Contest Show Off Thread count for the contest.

Just wanted to make sure The memes have to be original created by the poster and not copied and pasted from the net correct?

Guys might not know this. Or am I reading it wrong?
    Thanks
    Great contest as always
    STIGGY

• Like Like x 1
  11. #15 STIGGY, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    [​IMG]
    I snagged the picture from the web
    photo-shopped in the glasses and cigar tie
    And added wording
    Oh by the way, That's not Stiggy LOL

• Like Like x 1

12. You are absolutely correct, STIGGY. If it something swiped from the internet that already exists out there, it will be disqualified from the contest. It has to be an original made by the poster.

• Like Like x 1
  13. We may use pics frome the Web though correct?

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 1
  14. #18 NorseMythology, Sep 10, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Snagged the picture online, added the caption me-self

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yes. :) The pic can be from the internet. That is why we want people to mention if they actually design the art or take the picture for the meme rather than get it from the internet. :)

• Like Like x 3
  16. I took mine with my camera phone lol its actually fun if your :bongin: trying to find funny stuff haha

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.