Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*Official First Time I Got Caught Thread*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ogKUSHbone, Oct 18, 2011.

1. I came home really high and fell alseep on my couch with my facebook open. My mom wasn't looking for anything weed-related but was just being nosey and ended up reading some messages about he we just went back down and smoked after my friend dipped. They were pretty pissed but it could have been worse. Now they know and don't care as long as it's not in their face.

2. #22 FaKinSuPah, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    My potsmoking was never really a secret.. I didn't talk about it but my family knew. The first time I officially got caught by Mr. Lawenforcementman sucked though.

EDIT: I knew I had seen this thread before.. I understand bumping an old thread that had good material, but this one is a duplicate thread

3. Mom thought i was acting weird. She searched me before I went to sleep at a friends house, found my grinder on me. Luckily my friend had the 4 grams we had.

4. For the millionth time, nothing you makes this official.... Plus it ALREADY EXISTS!

5. First time I got caught was the first time I had actually picked up some respectable weight. I bought a quad of Ogre Kush smoke good for about a week the on a Saturday I had the rest of the green in my backpack and apperantly it reeked enough for one of my parents to look in my bag and take it. Didn't get in a whole lot of trouble just the usual "talk" I was just angry about lost money.

6. [quote name='"MrBananagrabber"']This is the story of me being confronted by my dad about weed.
    -
    So I'm blazing in my closet, as I did when 16. My dad yells my name, followed by a ominous 'come here'. So I'm thinking the worst, all synapses are firing in my brain telling me to pull my boots up cause the shit is about to get deep.
    I walk into the room he is staring at me, rather hard and says "I know' you've been smoking'. Stops there, light up his own Doobie, and says ' at least smoke with me' :smoke:

I love tellin that story :D[/quote]

Bro your uber lucky on that one, aha I'd love to tell that story too

7. When I was in seventh grade, I smoked out one of my friends and he began going all around the school telling everybody that he smoked, because he wanted to be "cool." After a couple of days, a goody two shoes kid who I went to grade school with told his mom that I had smoked weed, so she told my parents, and long story short, I got grounded for four months and couldn't leave the house.

First day I was ungrounded, I got ripped as fuck and never smoked with that kid again. Ahh, the memories. :smoke:

8. I love reading that story.

9. The stars around the title.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #30 fuse81110, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    I was at a Katy Perry concert last August lol and while I was there my parents got me a new dresser and replaced it in my closet, where my weed & peace was. Sigh, my parents had no idea I smoked weed and I had been blazing in my room and almost everyday for 4-5months and if I hadn't asked for a new dresser i wouldnt have been caught, but it was bound to happen probs. Thankfully my parents left my weed but my mom took my peace. It was my first peace & I miss it so much, Ughh! There's something special about ur first peace imo. My mom doesn't want me to do it in the house but I can do it outside the house, So I just blaze when shes gone or at night when she's sleeping lol. My mom did say if she catches me blazing in the house again shell kick me out for 24hrs but Idk if she means it, I work full time and gô to school full time so its not like I do nothing all day. My dad blazes and he's cool with it. So though getting caught sucks it could get be worse. And I've been caught a couple times sense haha.

11. First time I got caught really sucked. Caught smoking and growing all from a couple of emails and text messages. Also first time getting arrested a few months before that. Lesson to all you kids out there, delete your shit.

12. My mum searched my room top to bottom multiple times and found my weed and paraphernalia. They were hidden in good spots. Anyway she just starts crying and saying that I'm ruining my life. Then she grounds me and searches my phone messages and room. High school was a rough time.

Sent from my A0001 using Grasscity Forum mobile app