Official Deal with the Bulldog Coffeeshops

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Mar 23, 2004.

?

Your thoughts on the Offcial Bulldof Coffeeshop Brand

1. The Bulldog Rules

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Bulldog ?????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I would buy Bulldog stuff Merchandise for sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I Would not buy Bulldog Merchandise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'll have some of the purple stuff with a hot cup of joe please!

2. "It's no secret the first coffeeshop ever in Amsterdam was a Bulldog coffeeshop and it all started more then 25 years ago."

http://www.bulldog.nl/

Would this be 100% legal ,marijuana substitute products ?

THE BULLDOG

Description:

POTENT HERBAL SMOKE
    The BullDog Herbal Smoking Blend is inspired by the first coffeeshop ever in Amsterdam to offer cannabis on it's menu,
    The Bulldog Coffeeshop (AKA The Bulldog Coffeeshop nr. 90)

The BullDog is rich in flavor, and has a robust taste embody everything important to Holland's coffee house experience.

Ingredients: May contain - Spearmint Leaf, Juniper Berries, Damiana, Wild Lettuce
    Opium, Mad Dog Weed, California Poppy, Mugwort, Red Raspberry Leaf.

RATING: BullDog's maximized mixing of herbs assures the user of an extremely enjoyable effect. Use in moderation, Strong!!

$14.95 1 oz (28 grams)

or.............................The actual coffeeshop's products ?

just curious.............

roach

Attached Files:

3. I was on a "roadtrip" with my mom and my sisters and we had just stopped at this hickville for the night and my mom was really tired so she slept and the four of us, me and my three sisters all went out to look around and see if there were any bars and so we were looking around and we saw this place with a big sign in the front that said General Store (the windows were painted black which was kinda funny) and we were hungry, looking for a snack and so we went up and tried the door but it was locked and we started to walk away because no General store locks their doors while their open but then a little tiny eye hatch opens and a guy barks, whos there? and we are kinda spooked because we only wanted a snack and we thought they were closed, but after the guy looked us up and down we heard a couple locks come out of place and the door came open, all my sisters looked at me and looked at my waist (I had bought a small 9mm at a sporting goods store ever since my sister had gotten jumped a couple weeks earlier), and so i get their message and my hand goes in my windbreakerpocket and grabs the gun in its holster ( i leave it in the holster, i want to protect ourselvs, not cause something dangerous) and so we all walk in where this huge guy (im 6'2) was there and i was looking up to him, and immediatly we all get frisked and the guy takes my 9mm like nothings wrong and gives it to this lady who walks around a doorway out of sight. so my sisters and i look around and we see racks of guns, guns, guns and more guns, and right when we all stepped in the door all of us had smelled pot and when we looked more closely, their were booths and people in the booths, smoking pot. the lady came back from out of sight and asked us if we were here for a gun or some pot and my sisters and i all looked at each other and we all asked her how much and she gave us some EXTREMELY low prices for EXTREMELY LARGE quanities and so we all put on REALLY BIG smiles and we all pulled out some money and bought a lot for each of us and she handed us some roll papers and ushered us to an empty booth and on the way over i asked her how come she has guns here and lets people get high and she says she doesnt sell any bullets and all the guns are locked down and she has her son, (the "nice guy we met at the door) and so she leaves and we all smoke some and keep a lot of it for later in our trip. after we were done, we left and threw all our clothes out after we bought new ones since we reaked of pot and we all went back to the hotel and slept, of course not before we marked that "General Store" down on the map :) I still have that place marked down and have plans to return
    That was the best snack i have ever had, along with the best general store i have ever been to
    The next day i went back and no customers were there, i didnt smoke any and i asked the lasy what she did with the cops and she told me there wernt any cops in that town

That was kinda strange but i didnt question it.

Now whenever i see a general store, I skreech on the rakes and do a u turn to go back.

4. That doesnt sound very believable. Not saying i dont believe you, but it doesnt sound believable. Was there still all the guns and they were offering you weed?

5. Was that real? or are you just really reaaaally stoned?

6. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^that message was to acehole90 and his story^^

7. Sure is... however, I heard on the news recently that they want to ban foreigners from getting pot and only Netherlanders would get pot by showing an ID....

Is aslym poss.... oh nevermind

8. i dont think it sounds believeable either, i think he just has quite an imagination? lol i dunno...

do you really think they'll ban the reason 99% of their tourists go there? i dont think they'd be able to get much done without their tourism revinue...

9. I realize that AND I DEARLY HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT... to me Amsterdam is the real 'Israel'...

BUT I SAW IT ON CNN AND ALMOST DIED.... it said they elected a new mayor and he wants to curb drug use and will require that Nederlands ID be shown to purchase weed.... but that don't mean it will happen since it would have to pass through the legislative process...

I THINK WE MUST KEEP UP TO DATE ON THIS NEW MAYOR AND HIS REFORMS.... anybody know the 'latest'

10. you know something... i have searched google for any news on this and there is none...

11. a new dude was trying to stop the sale of MJ to foreigners, but as far as i've been told by 2 people who live there, is that they hasn't got a chance, as it's too big for tourism............and not everyone goes there just to smoke, it's a beautifull city..........Peace out.......Sid

12. Thanks sid... I am happy to hear that... when I heard the news I freaked out...

Sid ... you are a Briton right.... do you live in England or Scottland or N. Ireland or Wales?

I heard they have amsterdam style 'coffee' shops in Scottland... is that true? Are there 'coffee shops' anywhere in the UK?

13. Where is the BULLDOG located? The hugest coffeeshop/steakhouse that I remember was the GRASSHOPPER....

now, I will be sure to fly to Amsterdam FIRST on my trips to Europe.... get me weed.... and then I get some buds for the rest of the vacation (errr Holiday)... shoots brah... its WAY cheaper than HAwAII buds....

Next time I will check out the BULLDOG...

The prices I remember were $7 for Sativa and $12 for some crip indica stinky bud... per gram... I swear Hawaii prices are about 35 per gram....$25 bags are about .6-.7 per gram... for the solid crypt buds though just as good as Amsterdam buds....

I also had a GREAT SHROOM EXPERIENCE... they sell shrooms in numerous stores... and I WENT TO THE SEX MUSEUM ON THE DAMRAK... ON SHROOMS... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...

14. I'm in Scotland mate.........up the top of Britain.........a few have tried in Scotland, as well as England, ans all so far have been jailed........exept one part of England that was allowed, to see the effect on the community etc.............but now it's decriminalised, the cops just don't want to know............they jailed a friend of mine for fighting in the street..(stupid arguement).........and he said......."what about the weed i got?".........and they replied......."we'll slow down, and throw it out the window, watch where it goes for later"...............Peace out........Sid

15. That is correct but in certain areas with high crime rates (like the Red Light district) they have!

16. Hightimes Add December

Attached Files:

17. Ahhhhhh the Bulldog, hehe, will be their in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. They tried to have a coffee shop in Edinburgh, it was called Purple Haze and was painted bright purple, the guy that opened it IMO was a nob head and was only interested in him self. He claimed that he spent £25000 to open it...............lol....... No way, most of the furniture was donated and it was in a low rent area of Edinburgh. He is now living in Amsterdam. I think if he was more discreet he might have got away with it, BUT, FFS calling it Purple Haze and then Painting it purple with a huge leaf............ He knocked us back 10 years..........IMO

19. Haha thats awesome.