Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OFFICIAL Cool ways to get free weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by niqqabieber69, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Does anyone else know some cool ways to get free weed? I got a few..

I was in a Kmart parking lot and these 3 kids prolly around 17 were standing on the corner with a piece of cardboard that said "Got bud?" on it showing it to cars and after a few minutes a truck drives by, hands them a huuuge sack and drives off, one of them put it in their jacket and kept going ( I was only like 10 feet away from em) Then 2 more cars gave them bags I was just like "wtf?" Then a cop car came and he got out and they just dropped the sign and were told to leave, so they walk up the road a little bit to the next shop and continued.. I was jelly.

Also, a couple years ago when I was desperate, stuck at home, I would go to neighbors houses lit ( noticeable red asian eyes) And asked if they had a lighter, if they responded well/gave me one I would ask if they got bud, but if they were like no then I just left.. After around 10 houses i got 2 lighters then I found someone that when I asked he just gave me around 1/4 of some nice green ( sticky as fuckkkk) so I was stoked. I've gone to that guys house a couple times after but he wasn't home :(

Also if your in school you can go around asking the people you know that have weed if they will kick you a bowl, they usually will.. I always did with my friends when I was in highschool.

Also, if you have a good friend that's a cop ask him to give you the weed he confiscates, my cousin has a friend that does that for him.. Because it's not like they need to turn in the weed if they confiscate, they can just throw it ( usually do) so you got some free buddd.

Another way is to just search your carpet for some nugs... Mmm. I've smoked carpet weed alot, but always in a bong.

Good luck n keep tokin :smoke:

2. Carpet weed is the best!!! I found some icky sticky under a rolling luggage bag that I had no idea what strain it was because I didn't recognize it but DAMN 2 free grams I wasn't about to argue lol.

3. a job works too

4. This thread should be titled "How to be a moocher."

5. ...grow it yourself. that should count as free weed.

6. carpet weed is or weed i misplaced is really the only way ive gotten free weed besides my close friends smoking me up, dont really like being a mooch

7. Every time you come up with a method to get free weed, you're either for sure fucking somebody else over or there's a solid possibility for somebody else getting fucked.

8. I have a friend who NEVER buys and ALWAYS gets people to smoke him out.
    I call that a moocher needless to say i dont kick it with him as much anymore considering hes constantly asking me for weed........

9. Sucking dick.

10. So if I go out to the street and put up a got bud sign I'll get 3 fat sacks of weed? Not everyone is retarded as you are.

11. I don't think there is a "Cool" way to be a mooch.

12. why not get a part time job?
    i make 120-140 bucks a week and can still pay for weed,gas,and car insurance.
    fuck that mooching shit.

13. OP didn't do it, some random kids at K-mart did

14. If your out of bud might as well try to get some free from people you don't know? Think of it as a job. If someone hooks you up with 1/8 of some weed after a few mins of holding up a sign.. That's 30-50$ You just got FOR FREE with no work in a few minutes. They don't know you, they give you free weed.. Not gonna hurt you. I think that's fucking dope as shit, don't hate cus you can't get free weed and you gotta work your ass off for a sack.. I'm just tryin to help out ppt, gtfo

15. ?So you believe this....?

16. If your out of bud might as well try to get some free from people you don't know? Think of it as a job. If someone hooks you up with 1/8 of some weed after a few mins of holding up a sign.. That's 30-50$ You just got FOR FREE with no work in a few minutes. They don't know you, they give you free weed.. Not gonna hurt you. I think that's fucking dope as shit, don't hate cus you can't get free weed and you gotta work your ass off for a sack.. I'm just tryin to help out people, gtfo

17. You're sick in the head. How old are you ?!

18. 19, how old are you? And where the fuck do u come up with me being sick in the head man, tryin to help

19. Cause this shit is retarded, if I saw someone holding a sign for weed i'd probably laugh really hard first. Then id think theyre either addicted or..yeah retarded