Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OFFICIAL Caught having sex thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by niqqabieber69, Aug 9, 2011.

1. #21 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I average like 35 posts a day or something.... Although the difference, I guess, is that my posts contribute in a positive manner and the community seems to appreciate them for the most part.

2. this shit is rigged!

3. What makes this "OFFICIAL"......

4. #24 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    OP says so... :laughing:

5. I got a story too. One time I got caught fuckin my cat, we were in her room and i heard a knock on the door so I ran and layed down in her litter box and it was her owner that came in. Her owner saw this thing poking out of the litter box(my giant penis) And she walked over and uncovered the litter to find me laying in the box. So i got up and jumped out the window and booked it down the street. Her owner kicked her outta the house for 1 month. True story bros.

6. Did you fail any classes in troll school?

7. #27 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Isn't the answer obvious?

8. Your username says it all, niqqabieber69 , what stoner likes justin bieber in his entirity?

9. Drive ins for a first date (think it was Hangover that we were suppose to watch)...in a Yukon with the back seats folded down and the trunk part open with blankets over us...money! Best part was the chick knocked out right after we were done, and I had a nice pre rolled j awaiting. The funny part was when I walked outside the car only to see a bunch of teens like WTF! Did this just happen kinda moment. No better feeling!

I'm usually not one to do things in a car (hate feeling uncomfortable, I'm 6'1 and being crammed doesn't work it's magic). However, it was a 'no look back, moment and I just had that sudden urge.

10. #30 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Ahaha I guess that's what this site is coming too

11. #31 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    No... Don't insult the site. It's people that say stuff like this that makes the trolls think it's a free for all.

12. Haha thank you for a legit story man but a j after sex and she was already knocked out? You got it made man..... although I wish i had a girl who could keep up with me in terms of smoking most girls I meet either oppose it or barely smoke.

13. #33 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    That's more what I meant, was the ppl, not really the site. But to be honest, I really don't like some of the mods (watch as I get banned just for saying that). Like I get in trouble for pointing out someones EXTREME ignorance and I get an infraction and lose more than 1/4 (100) of my rep points, while the thread, which brake so many rules and is extremely trolly, just goes on it's way without being ended....

14. #34 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    They're incredibly understaffed, which is why threads take a while to be deleted sometimes. If you're rude and douchey about pointing out someone's ignorance, then you're getting an infraction for being disrespectful and sending out negative vibes, not for pointing out the ignorance. Mods just try their best to keep the positive vibes going. Some people need a bit of a penalty to keep them in check and it also helps them to keep track of trolls. Just stay positive and you won't have any trouble. I'm 3000+ posts in and haven't received an infraction, so I believe they're pretty easy to avoid.

15. I got banned for 10 days because I said "Caffeine... Now ban me" because everyone just says same thing over "no other drugs!"

16. #36 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    If you're literally asking to be banned, it's not really surprising it happened. You guys technically aren't supposed to talk about specific mod actions either because it causes too much drama, so be careful about the details you're mentioning.

17. Was in my room when suddenly I had this urge to click this thread and was hugely disappointed.

18. This. Let the thread die or post some fucking stories.

19. Wait a sec why is every thread made by you the official thread can't it just be the goddamn i got caught having sex thread.

20. Man, i thought this thread was gonna be awesome. But it's just a troll :(