Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OFFICIAL Caught having sex thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by niqqabieber69, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Mostly everyone's been caught smooshin before, so post your funny stories.. Heres mine..

Me and my girl were fuckin on her bed in her room and theres a knock on the door so I freak out and jump outta bed and look for a place to hide.. The only place there was was behind the curtain (which went to the floor) And her grandma comes in a second later, and my girlfriend just had my shirt on cus it was the only thing close.. So her grandma comes in and starts talkin to her and then she see's somethin pokin out in the curtain (my giant penis) so she walks over to see what it was and she pulls the curtain... And just screamed so I just jumped out the window and started bookin it to my house (3 blocks away) completely fucking naked, with a boner, in the middle of the day... She got kicked out of her house too for it :/

2. I dunno.. im calling bullshit on this one.

3. 2 troll threads in a day..man you must be bored as shit...

4. #4 Verdurous, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I second this.

5. Sounds like you made that up OP.

But if you didn't then god damn I feel sorry for you.

6. "So her grandma comes in and starts talkin to her and then she see's somethin pokin out in the curtain (my giant pussy lips) so she walks over to see what it was and she pulls the curtain... And just screamed so I just jumped out the window and started bookin it to my house?

7. This should be renamed to the unofficial make up a bad story and get bashed for it thread.

8. OFFICIAL troll thread

9. I'm sorry I don't believe you.

10. Lmao dude, that sounds like this time me and my girl were fuckin on her bed in her room and theres a knock on the door so I freak out and jump outta bed and look for a place to hide.. The only place there was was behind the curtain (which went to the floor) And her grandma comes in a second later, and my girlfriend just had my shirt on cus it was the only thing close.. So her grandma comes in and starts talkin to her and then she see's somethin pokin out in the curtain (my giant penis) so she walks over to see what it was and she pulls the curtain... And just screamed so I just jumped out the window and started bookin it to my house (3 blocks away) completely fucking naked, with a boner, in the middle of the day... She got kicked out of her house too for it :/

11. Wrong section and possibly false haha. My mom's walked in on me and my ex though. Even better was when I was at my friend's cottage fucking my then girlfriend and I was drunk and accidentally switched holes hahahahah( I was giving from the back, my favorite) and my gf started screaming which then led to my friend's grandma walking to the apartment/garage across the street that we were fucking in. As soon as she got to the door I got scared and scrambled to get a blanket which i shared with my gf to cover up but needless to say his grandma was pissed. But it wasn't a big deal to me it was some great drunken sex. Even though I got blue balled but whatever I was drunk so it wasn't too big of a deal haha.

12. Honestly ive seen much better trolls, and your username is a dead give away

,,, what if justin bieber was black???. A thread about the possibility of justin bieber being black????? C'mon on now you gotta do better than that

13. Man, I wish this was a serious thread cause I have some good stories, and I'm sure I'm not the only one...

14. Haha the op is a troll but this is a good idea for a thread! Sex is amazing and getting caught while doing it is pretty dam embarrassing. Just makes for a good story haha.

15. This is a serious thread wtf?? This seriously happened to me stg idk why all ya'll hatin....

16. Sounds straight out of a movie man that's why and you jumped out of the window? What are you fuckin spiderman?

17. Wait his gf is spiderman now? :confused:

18. The OP joined in august 2011 and already has 100 posts. wtf.

19. She got kicked outta the house, what the fuck was I supposed to do.. Stay there? I couldn't just run through the house, the window was a foot off the ground