Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official Blazed Epiphanies Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shaded Fury, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Hey GC, so I was sitting at my desk taking a hit of my Double-0 minibong and reading over my notepad file of the epiphanies I'd had since I started smoking (only a few months ago). An idea popped into my head, "There's got to be others out there realizing and hypothesizing things they probably never would have if they were not high!". So here I am proposing that we have this Official Blazed Epiphanies Thread.

You can post any epiphany you've had at any point in time. I don't care if it's silly, crazy, or epic. Post any and all for the city to see!

My current list of epiphanies are (will be added to either in this post or later posts):

Arby's 'burgers' are not burgers but sandwichs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    The word "epiphany" looks like an elephant.
    Why People Trip and Stare at Crazy Shit?

When smoking some pot that has a strong
    couch potato effect it gives us a large
    mental high so it's best to sit still and
    think. But it's hard to think while your
    eyes are constantly focusing on new things
    and adding information to the data stream.
    So by staring a crazy picture not only is
    the stoner allowing their eyes to focus on
    one thing so their mind is free to wander,
    but also that image could be used as a
    medium to draw thoughts from.

2. I usually have one when I come back from a T-break. But it happens sporadically. Some introspective shit, you know.

3. a few nights ago i was smoking and thinking about what i want to do with my life and i came to the conclusion that i want to be in entertainment, so i set up a youtube channel figured it was a start.

4. That's pretty sweet bro, let me know how that works out.