*OFFICIAL ANTI-blunt Movement*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Rastafari, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Uhh no? Not a thing wrong. Until there is scientific proof proving bongs get people higher than blunts/j's I will not believe it. A 1 gram percy blunt to a 1 gram percy bong bowl is equivalent in my eyes. To each their own I guess though.

2. ^ bongs waste less smoke since they aren't constantly lit. Although if you smoke 1 gram you're going to get high = to one gram. The chemicals in the wraps can make you feel higher also maybe that's it :confused:

3. we don't fuck with blunts

4. Thank you Zr-01stamg! I understand the wasted smoke of a constant lit joint/blunt but some bowls stay rolling too. Bowls do conserve it better because you can cut off oxygen supply so it won't burn.

5. You tied the fluoride conspiracy to smoking blunts? Cool.

6. There is scientific proof... It's called the burnoff a joint or blunt has...

I always put out my bowl after a hit.

7. lol ... I'm all for not smoking blunts (I can take em or leave em) but making it sound like they're aiming at killing us weed smokers through them? lolololol. they'll kill anyone who smokes 'em, and regardless of whats in I'm. it's TOBACCO.

tobacco to a non tobacco smoker? nauseous, light headed and will make you feel heavy. it's not a conspiracy :rolleyes:

"taco sales have increased. the murder rate has increased. therefore tacos make you become a murderer." :D

8. I rolled my first blunt last night. And my last one.
    I wanted to switch my smoke sesh up a bit so I got some wraps.

I rolled it up really nice. It was pretty fat. Probably 1.5.
    its just not my thing. A lot of my friends like to smoke them. You wont catch me rolling one though. Doobs FTW.

9. Fuck this thread. I actually enjoy the smoking experience rather than only smoking to get high. Blunts burn the slowest, taste the best, and are just the overall best way to smoke.

10. I enjoy blunts too, but its pointless and a waste of Your time saying this in an ANTI-blunt thread

However people like to get high is their personal thing.

11. BLunts are just too wasteful for me. I usually smoke alone, so I waste so much just sitting there in between hits. I prefer a nice bowl all day over a blunt. PLus when you do smoke with people they slobber all over the end, and its like having to make out with them while you smoke. NO FUN :smoke:

12. Lol that's like a rule where I'm at, if a guy wets the blunt its a sure sign of a new guy, and I just explain to that guy what he did wrong and he shouldn't do it again :smoke:

13. dont hate on the way people smoke

14. jonits way better.. You think blunts taste awesome i was like oh yeah taste dank it does.. but smoke a joint and it will be x100000 times better

15. Weed has been a factor in helping me realize my way isn't the only way. If you prefer blunts to joints then do what you wanna do. There's no reason to judge. I pretty much only use my bowl though since I'm too lazy to roll!

16. Blunts are pointless because of tobacco. Thats just not enjoyable to me

17. you realise they can do that with joints too lol, stick to glass pieces :bongin:

18. I smoke organic in every way

19. i just rolled a blunt because i've been dreaming about them for two years and i didn't put any good shit in there. Needless to say blunts are a very rare occurrence and only regs go in them. glass pieces converse a lot more but sometimes there is nothing like that long drag on a blunt.

20. blllluuuuuuuuunnnnnnttttttsss!!!