Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Official 4/20 Milkshot Video Thread!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bazoski1er, Apr 20, 2011.

1. #1 bazoski1er, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    hey grasscity, to celebrate this wonderful day of cannabis culture, i invite you all to post videos of you ripping that favourite bong of yours filled with some premium ganja. this is my first proper 420 in my few years of toking so i felt compelled to share it with the city which i love, and all you blades are welcome to do the same :bongin:

this is my first glassy, its a year old today.

sorry about the bad quality, shitty laptop camera.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7r3-AWVe2w]YouTube - 4/20 milkshot[/ame]

happy toking :bongin:

2. not one reply? come one GC, lift your game!

:p

3. There are extremely active milkshot threads in the "Toking Tools" section, I think that is why this one has no responses.

4. I have videos but I was out for all of 420 so I had to be efficient with the joints/blunts, bongs are too much hassle when you're on the go....so srry no milk shots :(

5. This theres like 3000000 threads of people milking.

6. one more won't really hurt then :smoke: