Officer assaults 15 year old girl

Discussion in 'General' started by Caboose, Mar 1, 2009.

1. i bet that cop thinks he's a real man

2. Seen this earlier, that was a fucked up clean deck to the head...worst part is stupid people online defending the cop. I could imagine being that chick musta been trippy as fuck, like being a punk acting up, then outta nowhere *BAM* lol. It's only going to get worst unless we decide to do something against police corruption like this.

3. Wow that's bad...really bad!

4. dude. that was fucked up. goddam people.

5. if that was my daughter man i find out all about that dude and go kick his fucking asss

6. Wow, what a piece of shit. I hope they take that fucker's badge.

7. man im outraged, if i wasnt drunk as fuck right now i would write an angry letter

8. Fuckin hypocrites, they're worse then some of the people that they arrest. How can they do crimes like this and then arrest peaceful weed smokers? Fuck the Police, and I've been saying that shit before I even heard N.W.A.

9. Already a thread in Pandoras about it...

I don't really even wanna comment after watching the vid(s)... They just completely speak for themselves.

Yes, that's a comment, but I have nothing specific to say...

10. damn the girl is def. jailbait. sorry for the ot.

11. fuck that cop, and that happened on my birthday (watched the vid).

12. I would too dude; I'd take that fucking dudes head off, badge or no badge.

13. Fucked up. From the story, I thought the video would be like her striking out and getting hit once... what the fuck was that? I can't even tell what gesture she made or what she said... Kinda twitched her foot?

14. She kicked off her shoes.

Like she was told to do.

That's what you see her doin'.

15. #17 pinball wizard, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    Ahh, I see that now.... That's even more fucked up, then... he attacked her because she followed his instructions.

Gotta love the pig coming back in to check for blood in the cell...

16. Yeah... she was just taking off her shoes. I notice that she kind of kicked her shoe at him. But seriously? No need punch her, slam her head into a cement wall, throw her onto the ground then proceed to punch her a few more times. Wtf?

Just another reason on my long list to hate cops.

17. #19 Predator1, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    holy fucking shit he wailed on that girl :eek:

Also :mad:

Edit: Fourth degree assault?! With a max of one year and hes on paid leave? Fucking Christ. You can get away with murder if youve got a badge... Literally, he already did once in his career. This shit makes me sick, and the fact that our legal system embraces it and glorifies cops makes me even sicker.

18. Aye. Do that to a cop and you could spend the rest of your life in jail... or a paraplegic, if you do it to THAT cop...