Office Space appreciation thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BillyBongThortn, May 29, 2003.

1. "And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then ill set the building on fire."

[​IMG]

2. Take this JOB and SHOVE IT

3. Damn it feels good to be a gansta
    I mean one that you don't really know

4. haha shit, thats an awesome movie, i just watched it like 3 days ago

i know lumburgs gonna ask me to work on saturday, i just know it...and im gonna do it cause...im a big pussy

5. back up in your ass with the resurrection.

I stole something. Well i think we all stole something. No but i stole something else.

what a great movie

6. -i tell u what i would do peter man, 2 chicks at the same time cause i always wanted to do that

-not all chicks want money

-well the type that will double up on a guy like me would

7. here's your FLAIR! *middle finger* :D

8. haha

You know what you gotta do? you gotta come up w/ a great idea and make a million dollars and never have to work again! like the pet rock guy!

you thought the pet rock was a great idea?

well yea, the guy made a million dollars!

(had to go watch the movie again as soon as i saw the thread name! classic)

9. hahahaha!!!!!! LMAO!!!!

10. The Nazis had flair. They made the jews wear it.

11. hey Peter man turn to channel nine its the breast exam

federal pound me in the ass prison

12. And you get to have sex during these conjugal visits?

13. everyday since i've start my job has been the worst day of my life. so that means on any given day, its the worst day of my life.

what about today? Is today the worst day of your life?

Yup.

wow that messed up...

14. PC Loadletter!?! What the fuck is that?

15. -michael bolton, there is nothing wrong with that name.

-well there wasnt until i was about 13 and that no talent assclown started winning grammys.

-why dont u change ur name.

-why should i change he is the one that sucks

16. Accounts payable. This is Nina speaking. Just a moment.
    Accounts payable. This is Nina speaking. Just a moment.

17. say hello to LUMBURG for me!!

18. i got my pistol point cocked, ready to shot shoots non-stop, until i see your monkey ass drop; and let your homies know who done it. Cause when it comes to this gangsta shit you motherfuckers know who run it. Were standin up for our own shit, and if you put this motherfucker to the test, you gotta realize somthing nigger, your fuckin with the very best... I got this killer up inside of me, i can't talk to my mother so i talk to my diary.

19. hey speaking of problems, whats this i hear about you having problems with your T.P.S reports?

Yea, didn't you get that memo?

20. Excuse me, senor. May I speak to you please. I asked for a Mai Tai and they brought me a Pina Colada. And I said no salt, NO SALT, on the margarita, but there was salt on it...