*****OFFICAL***** What I did This 420 Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by chickensupreme, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Hey Happy 420, Hope you had fun!

2. it was fucking horrible! first we had to pick up 8 kids in a 4 person car and were ALL on probation. i was on the fucking floor with my hood on cuz im the smallest. we go to this great little spot and have a great time we roLLed some fatties had somee fun. we went back to the car in the 7-11 parking lot and i went inside to get an arnold palmber iced tea for obvious reasons ;) :smoke:

i took one last hit from a fat fuckin J and walked into 7-11 i went to the back and was looking for the iced tea and i exhaled a huge cloud of smoke in the middle of the fuckin store. Needless to say the lady working there flipped a shit and said she was calling the cops i was like fuck this i dropped the arnold palmber and dipped out, dove into the car and we went to chill in a doctors office parking lot next door. We blew a few more bong hits and then a 5-0 pulled right into the plaza and we all know this place, if a cop pulls into the parkig lot hes going to come up to your car, and hes going to see 8 stoned kids on probation, blowing it by the fucking pound. One of my friends always spazzez out when he smokes too much and he was in the front seat like shaking and he couldnt talk or move i see the cop i opened the door jumped out and just ran behind the doctors office and was chillin behind a water heater for the next 2 hours as the car got towed. thankfully i had plenty of papers and several Gs of blue widow to last me ;)

fuck 5-0 i still smoked

3. I have to work, then I am heading over to Anderson to have some fun at the Green Heart's "Clone Fest". It goes from noon until 7 pm, but I am going to be a tad late because of work....but I'll make up for that later! lol :smoke:

Granny :wave:

4. Its 9:47 in the morning..I've been up since 7:30..the festivities have begun and shall not end..ever :bongin:

5. Curretly 11 a.m. Sittin in class with study hall all day. Woke up to a couple bubbler bowls with my friends. The day is only gettin better!

6. Haven't smoked yet. Still in class till 11, then I'm gonna blaze up fat. Hopefully I have enough to last me till my dealer comes. Been saving up kief and made qwiso yesterday. Ready to go!

7. Somehow mysteriously woke up at 4:15 couldn't take the chance to miss the first 4:20 hit :) took half a hubby before class today life is good got a quad of platinum og after!

8. Wake and baked 3 bong bowls of master kush, 2 bowls of purple urkel, and 4 bong bowls of hash. Went to first hour high as fuck. Going to a party after school and smoke a few ounces

9. Woke up for work, had 2 bowls of purple og and rolled 2 joints for work. Then ate a weed krispie got breakfast. :)

10. Woke up at 6:45am to a txt that read "M2AF happy 4twents! I hope you got your oj and ur rolled js. You know i did"

So i was like shit its time to start the day
    Ripped the bong, bounced to class
    Parties tonight!!!!!

11. burned after midnight on a porch with some people from my school. had class, went on a bike ride in the woods just to intrude on two naked people probably having stoned sex (i whipped around and apologized :eek:) and gettin really stoned later with good people :smoke:

12. class..i gotta finish this 8pg history paper. soo..can't do much cuz otherwise it wont get done

13. Picked my friends up at 7:15 smoked 5 bowls of some nice ass purp, rode around trying to find somewhere to chill, ended up going to my boy G's house smoked 2 bowls, watched law abiding citizen, went to waffle house, went to my other boy R's house smoked 1 bong bowl 1 bubbler bowl, played super smash bros, went home took a 2 hour nap, woke up smoked 2 bowls solo, started trollin gc.

Side note two little stories where i couldnt stop laughing for 10 mins.

- I was loading a bowl and my friend J goes "don't you hate it when people text you while your trying to load a bowl?" and i was like "uhh yeah i guess so?" so i continue loading the bowl and i get a text like 30 seconds later, and i freak out like "wow that fucking wierd someone texted me right after you said that!" then he said "it was me LOL" and i couldnt stop laughing for 10 mins

- Second was me and my friend J were chilling blooowed and i ask him "you ever heard of firecrackers i was thinking of making some" and he was like "na man what are they" and i start explaining what they are etc, then out of no wheres hes like "ooooh yeah i know firecrackers" then proceeds to pull out a random fucking firecracker(the firework) out of no where lights it and throws it. We geeked out for a good 13.33 repeating mins

14. Got high as fuck with girl I like. I'd say 4/20 this year was the shit. :D

15. Well hope everyone had a good 4/20 I had gone to a headshop about 40 min away. I had bought a 4 tree perc, to throw onto my bubbler. On my way home, my plug hits me up and wants to kick it. I told him about the new glass and he was pumped. I go home, set it up quick b4 I leave and take a few hits. SOOOO smooothe, and I even recorded it, but my face is in it so idk about posting it. After like 2 hits, I empty the water, pack it all up, and head over to my buddies. I get there, take out my bubbler, and the perc, set the percc, so its standing up and down on the table. Well some dude, walked over and was just looking at it. Like just with his eyes standing like 3 ft. away. He was behind a spinning chair, and spinning it back and forth and catching it in his hand.

WELLLLLL he ended up missing the the char, BANG! :eek: hit the table, TINK TINK, the perc, falls over on its side.....I pick it up and 3/4 percs, are broken, and just sitting at the bottom :(. It definitely ruined my high. I had just spent 60 bucks on it, took some pics, and sent to a few friends, and they were in aw. He stands there, and goes "dude i'm really sorry bro. I'll give you money for it, and everything I just feel really bad". And tbh I told him i was pissed. Told him i waited in line for 45 minutes for it. Told him i was sooo happy with it and he just broke it. I pretty much made him feel like shit.

He left, my dudes house, got money, gas, whatever, and comes back. He gives me what I paid for it and apologized a few more times. I apologized for ranting on him, and just kinda explained i was pissed. But I told him I know it was a TOTAL mistake, and it was a just kinda in the moment thing. No hard feelings tho.

He chilled for a bit, and chonged a few bowls, and we both dipped. I started work at 3 and didn't get off till 11, like 2 hours ago. I usually pass a small 24 hr open head shop omw home from work. So I stopped in and had a look around. I fount one for 40 bucks. I would definitely prefer the other one, but can't complain about this one!

Happy 420 blades

Hope it was one to remember.

Pictures go Here:http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/1036024-worst-420-stories.html

16. Omfg....just tryin to concept shit now 0_0

17. damn man, it was one to remember ;) WARNING LONG!!!! (Short version at the bottom)

i made firecrackers on the 19th for me and my friend (lets call him R :) ) but didnt get round to actually cooking them because i had to go to my dads gf's.

Anyway, the next day i couldnt make them until around 4 'o clock because me and r were out all day :( . i got back and cooked them up, then my mum came and picked us up to stay round hers for the night. We decided we were going to eat them just before she came :).

We decided to go to the shop up the road to grab some drinks, but on the way back, we investigated where thiss big ass grassy slope thing in the park went. we were walking for probably 45 mins, when we reached a small village (some houses) and set ourselves a challenge to ge as lost as we can...

We eventually found this placde where to can walk and stuff where i used to go with my dad as a kid, and climed up a massive slope. we walked along there and thought we founds some natural growing pot :p .we phoned my mum and said tell yiur bf that we wont be back for ages as we are walking. We rolled/slid (it was raining) down this hill and came to a bridge with trains going over the top, which scared us to shit :) . We walked on a few kilometers and found some massieve hills that made us feel like we were climbing everest. We layed down on a path somewhere and thought we saw bob marley in the sky. then we thought a dragon was chasing us :/ so we legged it back to the house in the pouring rain and my mums bf was all like dude wtf were you doing??? we then had curry and watched up in smoke :)

Tl;DR

ate big ass firecrackers

went for massive walk

fell down hill

scared shitless by trains

saw bob marley in sky

got chased by a dragon

Cheech and Chong

????

profit

EDIT: First post :)

18. rolled and smoked a cross joint. smoked a lot of joints. chilled on a trampoline, went into town, had a police encounter(just shined his lights on us), sacrificed a weed virgin. hot boxed a shed, chilled on train tracks and on a bridge. best 4/20 iv ever had

19. 4/18 My friends decided to make some brownies with some mid, it came out terrible n what not, so I assisted them in the endeavor on the 19th, it came out great, so, about
    8:00 I take one, and after an hour, I wasnt feeling it, so I at the second one... bad mistake... I ended up dreamwalking for the next 6 hours. (If you have ever seen limitless, where the guy is walking and everything goes all fast, he is places but not really remembering as if it were all a dream, but in the end he knew he actually did those things, that type of dream walking) After I dreamwalked and did a bunch of crazy shit, I went out with my friends and smoked some shit called ultimate haze or something like that, I didnt like it, was shit compared to those brownies... but shit went well, went to McDonalds after driving for what seemed like 3 hours, me and my friends spent like 40 dollars on fries, nuggets, and drinks. Good 4/20.

20. Got pretty damn high and went on top of IDS center in the twin cities! Was some awesome shit. 900+ feet lookin down and it looked like you were looking at the sky and stars on the ground, everything was sooo small haha. Awesome 420!