~!Offical Street Fighter IV!~ Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Two-One, Feb 8, 2009.

1. #1 Two-One, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    [​IMG]

Street Fighter IV is a 2008 fighting game produced by Capcom. It is the first numbered Street Fighter game released by Capcom for the arcades since 1999. The coin-operated arcade game was released in Japan on July 18, 2008 with North American arcades importing the machines by August.[7] The console versions for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 are currently scheduled to be released on February 12, 2009 in Japan, February 17 in North America, and February 20 in Europe.[3] A Windows version will follow during the second quarter of 2009.

Character Roster:

• Abel
    • Akuma
    • Ryu
    • Ken
    • Balrog
    • Blanka
    • Cammy
    • Chun-Li
    • Crimson Viper
    • Dan
    • Dhalsim
    • E. Honda
    • El Fuerte
    • Fei-Long
    • Gen
    • Gouken
    • Guile
    • M. Bison
    • Rose
    • Rufus
    • Sagat
    • Sakura
    • Seth
    • Vega

Anyone else hyped for this game?

2. Never got hyped from fighting games. Not my game choice and I suck at fighting games.

3. I need to re-add you. You still play Gears 2?

And Street Fighter just isn't any other fighting game, its KING!

Haha. Even if you're not a fan of the genre, you should still rent it. You could fall in love with it.

4. Just happy to be able to use my boy Akuma

5. they could of made graphics better

6. fuck ya,i love all the street fighter games and movies,sept for that one gay live action street fighter movie that sucked

but the new game and movie looks good.

7. i'll be getting this as soon as it comes out :smoke:

8. #8 wackdeafboy, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    Capcom want to keep the old style. It looks like (new) prince of persia graphics. Every game has their own taste.

Meh, epic failed* me now. pissed off about the lag and bullshit kills.

9. Tell me about it man, why I stopped playing it. I have recently been playing Halo 2...Which people still play and is a blast.

But those are the only 2 games I own...:(

And the graphics look great. Not every company wants to go with super realistic graphics where you can see ball sweat. Haha.

10. #10 Saiko, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    YES! I already have this thing reserved. DAN is also appearing in SF4

EDIT: Oh my bad.. I didn't see that you already had his name up there :)

11. I don't have any games to play till RE5 comes out. I got bunch of my fav games but I don't feel like playing one of them. I'll probley buy this game.

12. I already pre-ordered the collectors edition for the PS3, i was a fan of that Street Fighter 2 Turbo shit for the super nintendo. My friends and i still play the game

13. Game looks great. I really can't wait to play it.

Trying to figure out who I wanna play with.

Been watching vids non stop of an Abel player who uses him and is pretty godly with him.

14. Yeah Abel looks bad ass. I've been more of a Guile kinda guy since SF2. Guile still kicks ass in SF2 Remix HD