Offical *Crack Cocaine* UNAPPRECITATION thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dawcta Jake, Sep 14, 2009.

1. :cool:

2. I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed. All i did was share a story, state an opinion and everyone starts grillin' me. Not everyone did of course, but some did.

I made this thread so that other people could come and post stories about people they know that have had bad experiences from crack, so that other mis-guided people don't try it and have their lives potentially ruined by it. I'm not saying that your life WILL be ruined if you smoke crack, but i am saying that if you are going to smoke crack, you should excercise extreme caution since it is extremely addictive.

And i do understand that yes, it may be a little niave of me to think that the stories on this thread, present and future, will stop people from trying crack, but i mean, it's worth a shot i guess. I wouldn't want to see somebody become addicted just because they wanted to try it, which is how it normally plays out anyways.

But yeah, if you guys got some stories about your exeprience or somebody else's experience with crack....Don't be shy?

3. I hate to say it but nothing that gets posted here, good or bad will have any impact on anyone at all. You're either going to go for it or not, and if you base your decisions on what someone you've never met posts on a message board THAT IS PRIMARILY USED FOR DISCUSSIONS OF MARIJUANA, then you have bigger problems then just smoking crack.

Did you honestly expect that you'd get a positive response?

If so, you're very naive.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, and for the record, I agree with you that Crack is a horrible horrible drug. But I don't judge others on their choices of substances, only the way they act on said substances, and Crackheads tend to be the lowest form of scum on the face of the Earth.

4. Welcome to the Crack cocaine unappreciation thread, friend.

5. Keep stuff like this coming people. This is just going to further the cause.

6. Smoke crack errday.

Just kiddin. smoke weed everyday.

7. I have a pretty close friend that tried Crack, he only told me and said he did it with someone and percocets. He proceeded to passout from being too fucked up, didn't feel addicted or the want to do it again. Though, he did tell me that its like this.. The first time is so amazing you just wanna have it all the time , and every time you try it doesn't match up to the first time. Your pretty much chasing the dream that can never be achieved again.

Don't do it people, have respect for yourself , your life, and the people around you.

8. crack is just purer coke..

crack is aiite, but i've been clean from hard drugs for a minute.

9. Yeah, thats exactly what it's so addictive. The person who tries it just keeps on chasing after that elusive high again, and it will NEVER come. Almost as if they are just chasing an imaginary being.

Thus why this is called "Chasing the Dragon"

10. Haha, yeah. It's funny how life works that way, eh? When i was younger i told my sister i would NEVER try smoking weed....And well, look at me now, posting on Grass City.:smoke:

11. As far as I know crack is the smokable form of cocaine.

The purified version of coke is called cream.

12. Cash rules everything around me CREAM get the money.

13. LK does not approve of this thread.

14. #34 neff, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
    Just cause you have alot of rep and posts doesn't mean anyone gives a shit if you approve of a thread or not.

15. thats cause ur a loser.

16. I know people that have some rock from time to time and are just fine.

17. And that's fair enough. They can handle their shit. It just makes me sad to see people who can handle smoking crack introducing it to people who may not be able to have the same amount of self-control.

18. I think asking people if they want to try crack when they have it is one of the most fucked up things you can ever offer someone. Your pretty much offering them a 99% chance of ruining their life. Why introduce someone to the drug if you know for a fact yourself how addicting it is and how much is can destroy lives? Not YOU dawcta, just people who already are addicted offering it to others.

19. Yeah, fuck. Like teaching somebody how to shoot a gun.

20. CoCaine Is A Hella Of Drug