OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. All started at my dudes house chillin getting high. Two friends were walking over with more bud. Well a half a block away they get jumped. My one friend ran over to the crib to get us where there were 6 of us. There were 6 dudes and when we came running up they all ran except for one that went into a house.Cops roll up line us all up. We got searched but ditched it all. There were 9 squads with 2 in each for us and squads rolling by every ten mins. sat there for 45 mins and all of us got told to run home so we walked off. Get back and a big black cop high off his has walks right in the house we didnt even open the door and then leaves. All in all pretty crazy story and now all of us are logged into some shit with the gang unit.:hello:

2. Hhaha this is my first post! grasscity rules :hello:

So it was me and couple of friends. We were just chilling at some benches at the local park when me and another friend went to roll. There happend to be a coffee in the middle of the park so while we are rolling I see this old fucker from the coffee looking at us and talking on the fone and i was like "he calling the Popos" so we ditch real quick and go back to where are friends are sitting. I have one joint in my hand and my friend has a good amount of bud on him. So we wait we chill 5 mins and all of a sudden see a bunch of motocops.... coming our way. I tuck the joint up my sleeve and im smoking a ciggarette so they drive by real slow with the motorcycle light in our faces litterally slowing down to a stop right infront of me, a hand away I was just making faces and saying to myself wtf? why you lighting in my face? just smoking :confused: then they just stayed for a sec and moved on... and they were like 6 cops and we were like 6 people... no one said a thing it was way funny :smoke: then all my friends were shit scared, so scared they didnt want to smoke that night. I went to sleep pretty pissed. :mad:

3. last night me and a couple of budy's went to my dealers house to buy a half oz while we where waiting for the guy we had a bong going round of some sweet purple haze pretty good shit any way , 5 mins after the guy comes with the half oz he sits down we have a spliff out of it just to see what it's like it was bloddy good anyway im just getting my money out of my pocket and BANG POLICE POLICE DRUGS RAID so we all run out the back the guy chucks the weed out the window, and were realy shaken up we where all hiding behind some dudes swimming pool me and 2 friend buzzing our tits of with addrenilin, and my mate who is a crazy mother fucker says hey he chucked the half oz out the window so he jumps the fence and bloddy gets it , where all 19 and if we got cought that day we would of bin so fucked well i guess we just got of lucky i guess
    so did my dealer he just got a slap on the wrist for drug parifinalia which was pretty lucky he didn't have anything on him. so thats my trippy as hell story blades :eek:

4. Almost a year ago, I was smoking a bowl in my car in front of my house. Right after I took a hit outta my bowl, I hear a car drive by. I turn to see and low and behold, a cop drove by while I was smoking. Glad he didn't notice me.

And recently and I was walking outta my house with some buddies and a cop drove by. Course I had a blunt in my hand. :D

5. I was with my buddy and we went to his dealer's house to chill and smoke, when we were done and was leaving, I opened the door and saw a cop standing outside, I was like hooooooly shit, then turned out the cop buys from him

• Like Like x 2
  6. Some months ago, me and a friend went to smoke a joint in some kind of field that is behind his house. We knew there were ski-doo's messing around there since it was winter, but we thought even if one of them would see us, they probably wouldn't say shit. There I go lighting it and we smoke it all. Somehoe we decided we weren't high enough, so we just rolled another. As soon as I lit this one, I see one ski-doo coming at us. At first I'm just wondering why did the guy on it was wearing an orange shirt thingy, I just realize when my friend tells me it's some police. I also realized I was pretty high even after just one joint, and I started having a panic attack. I just threw the joint in the snow, putting my foot on it so it doesn't show. I thought I had to stay there, to keep the joint hidden, but I was telling myself like 'Shit he saw it he knows!'. I decide to just stay there and lit a cigarette, so it would look less suspicious. Shit it, the cop was still moving toward me. I try to stay there until he's gone, but I see he's really going toward me, and for a reason: I'm on the ski-doo trail. At the last second, I feel like he's going to hit me, so I just jump out of the trail and fall like a dumbass in the snow. At the same time, I'm sure the cop looked at the ground, where the joint was. He finally disappears off of the field, and no shit happened afterward. Still, I was paranoid all the time I was high, I thought he would be coming back with some more cops to bring me to jail or something.

7. The only problem i have with this thread is attempting to read 80 line stories that have no paragraph's. Fuck that's annoying.

I dont have any real great cop stories that involve marijuana. I do have one's that involve other things but of course, rules.

I have been pulled over by a cop INFRONT of me though. And i have gotten away scot-free from a cop after my passanger threw an empty beer can out the window while we were being tailed. Needless to say, he said sorry and i punched him in the forehead then he got super pissed and tried to fight me and walked home. Stupid fuck.

8. Lol, the only true advantage of can beer, they don't make noise when you throw them out your car :) Unlike them sexy bottles

9. Lol "uhh, you guys police?..."
    "Campus police"

10. haha some funny ass stories on here... but i got one of my own...

recently like 3 weeks ago i was down in lincoln *NH*with a friend of mine, he went to basketball practice, so im stuck around town with nothing to do. i go to a chill swim spot everyone goes to. found 2 of my buds, and we go to an abandoned train to smoke up. we went behind the rite aid, through like 15 feet of thick trees/bushes. we light up a thick bowl, and got pretty high. think it was lemon diesel. so after the bowl were just chillin out smokin butts and enjoying the high. after like 20 mins i had to split and head home. so around 10 mins before we leave, my bud gives me a coupon for a free snus tin. fuckin right. but as were getting ready to leave. sirens come blaring up, had to be atleast 2 of em. holy fuck was i sketched out. i went solo one way and the other 2 went the other way. i walk about 50 yards, pretty high, come through the tree line. and what do you think i see on the road? a fuckin cop car. i stare... thinking "fuck..." immediately turn around. walk tilll the road by the bridge we swim at. so im at the bridge sketched out, call my bud for a ride, he comes and picks me up, and got out of lincoln as fast as possible. idk if my buds got out good though lol

i never did find that coupon for a free snus tin :(

11. And.. thats when I stopped reading.

12. Well today I got busted on the last day of summer vacation...FML

I wanted to celebrate the last day of summer by buying an 1/8th of dank and just smoke like crazy. I was with my friend we went to one of our smokespots to start the celebrations!

The smoke pot is a gravel walkway that breaks off from a neighborhood road. There is a rope that says no trespassing but we just kind of walk over it and keep on goin.

Now, around the smoke spot there is a houses backyard facing us across a little creek. Since I live in a weed tolerated city it's usually not a problem having people see us smoke.

We started smoking the first bowl and after awhile started hearing this faint knocking noise. We were pretty fucking confused but we shrugged it off and finished the first bowl.

On the second bowl I hear the knocking again and I turn around and its some lady walking on the window. I ignore her and keep on smoking.

In the middle of the second bowl I see a man come up the gravel road and I instantly recognized who he was....the motha fuckin pigs!

At the moment I just got a crazy fucking adrenaline rush and he walked back to his car and out of site so I quickly threw away my pipe, weed and grinder into a bush. After that I walked up the path to meet the cop.

He asked me what I put in the bush and I quickly decided that I would be honest and try and get him to lessen fines. I told him it was weed and I went and got it out of the bush. I threw the pipe and grinder into a good spot where he couldn't see it. He then took the whole god damn 1/8th out and proceeded to break it up and throw it on the ground.

He kept making jokes like, "Damn, this is sticky weed!" or "Now I wont get high from having this pot all over my fingers.". I just smiled and nodded and then he made my whole day much much brighter.

He told me that he would let us slide because he felt bad for ruining around day. The whole ordeal made me think that its a sign to take it easy and not smoke for awhile. :)

13. lmao dude thats chill as hell, when did this happen?

14. Jesus fuckin christ. Did her head turn around?
    Was there a dead child in her gaping bloody mouth? How many limbs did she have?
    Did you alert the army? Shit im gunna have nightmares.

15. saturday i ran into a group of people i know over in La outside a rave, randomly.. we all leaft in a truck cause we all couldnt get in or some situation.. (they had a lot of undercovers and no way of rushing it)

there's 5 of us, 4 in the front of a small truck and in the back of the truck a boy rolled up in a carpet, who needed a ride home..
    we see the cops behind us n they all start shitting it and then they do make us pull over...the guy in the back started to squirm and the cops were like who the f! is this in the back..??
    my friend is holding my 10 bags and my pipe..when he saw the cops he ate 2 bags and an E
    they line us all up outside and
    also the driver doesnt have a license, expired insurance..or id..and slight alcohol on his breath..
    they handcuffed all the guys just not me..the guy/"friend" told the cops it was my weed so i had to own up.. ("but why is this all wrapped individually"?) but they didnt bleieve i would be out selling (i have my med card..they didnt care about that. but they couldve thought i was innocent being the only white girl in 20 miles in the ghetto with 4 mexican guys...or something..)
    they threw my pipe in the gutter a few times as i heard smashing sounds..and threw the weed all in the gutter too..
    they wrote me a ticket just for not wearing my seatbelt.. got off lucky =]
    n my friend went back for the pipe as his mom picked us up..as he was tripping hard.. the pipe had a small line on it is all
    i was just thankful i didnt get arrested, also seeing as i didnt have my state id on me..we also went to a party a few hours after that got raided by the cops but we got away

16. Me and around 10 friends all on mopeds and one guy in a car head up to a industrial estate, after about an 8th between 3 of us we decided to have a little play on a field near by, we continued to do wheelspins and generally lark about on said field for around half an hour.

The car driver in the group asks to borrow my friends moped to go meet another friend of ours, being blazed he agrees but on one condition, he can drive his car. This is ok with him so me and my friend hop in the car and have a little drive while I rolled a spliff in the passenger seat. A few bad gear changes and terrible U turns later we come to a stop near all our friends, I finished rolling the spliff and we see a big ass Jeep come behind us like 20 seconds after we have came to a stop. I fucking shit my pants and slap the spliff into my jogging bottoms. The cop comes upto the group and asks for our licences I step out the car and go to my moped with license in hand. He does a vehicle check on our mopeds and we all pass, I give a sly wink to one of my mates who passed his check without a hitch.

Then complications occur, the driver of the car isn't back yet, he asks us where he is. We reply ''He went for a walk to meet a friend.'' All most instantly we are all slyly texting him. ''HIDE FOR FUCKS SAKE THE PIGS ARE HERE.'' No response is heard to any of us. The cop tells us we are free to go but the girlfriend of the car driver stays behind to keep the car safe. We all speed off and stop in a carpark about 1/4 mile away. Every single one of us is like ''HOLYFUCK HOW LUCKY ARE YOU THAT YOU STOPPED DRIVING THE CAR.'' We get a response from the
    car driver saying he's been caught. My friends face whos moped it was face drops. I sobered up in an instant and we went looking for him. Turns out they caught him before they even got to us (explains the no text reply) the cop gives him a big speech about what he had done and said he would lose his license. The guy whos ped it was doesn't even get spoke too, bastard gets off scott free. We sit and chat with the community police officer who occupinied the cop, asking her why she isn't a real cop. I really didn't give a fuck at that point because I was sober.

After about 3/4 of an hour the car driver is released and walks home pissed off as fuck. We all go and smoke the spliff I had in my jogging bottoms and have a awesome night. The car driver never went to court and kept his license.

Pigs are fucking time wasters.
    :mad:

17. this has nothing to do with weed, but anyway.

me and 3 friends were hanging out one day (back in highschool) and a few of them had volunteered to do a thing at their school where they hang out with a freshman for a day so they have someone at the school that they actually know. Well we decided to take them to this place called the Hockomock Swamp (devil swamp) which is part of the Bridgewater Triangle (Bridgewater Triangle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). well we get there, walk around for an hour, and decide to leave.

on the way out, it was me and one kid in one car, and all the rest in the other kids car. well te entrance to the swamp is a dirt road and the other car was going way too fast, skid out on a turn, and hit a boulder and almost flipped.

the cops get there and flip because he hadnt been driving for more than 6 months so he couldnt have passengers while me and the kid from the other car are just standing there because we were up ahead when they crashed and had to go back and get them.

the cop proceeds to tell me (since i was the oldest) that we shouldnt have been fucking around and that he would rather have us go to brockton (neighboring town, a lot of gun violence) and get shot instead of fuck around there. He then tells me if i put my hands in my pockets one more time i would get thrown to the pavement. i listened to him haha.

so he goes on a rant about how hes going to go through the books and get this kids license taken away till hes 21 and hes going to try to pin him with everything he can possibly pin him with

turns out, the kid kept his license, got no fines or anything, and got 4k back for his totalled car that he only spent 2k on.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Back, lets see, in freshman year, my friend that i grew up with in Humboldt came down to stay with me and my family and get together with his bay area friend sand me of course, but he cam bearing the gift of weed a fucking shitload of weed. I had smoked before (with my mom, but thats a story in itself) but id never seen that much in my life, though looking back on it it wasnt huge or anything. So we were smoking hella much the first week, going out and smoking away from my family (my dad came THIS close to finding out multiple times(eventually we did get caught and my mom was kindof surprised but not mad, she shrugged it of the day after she found out as "oh well hes that age now anyway")). We actually got caught the first week though my parents didnt take away the weed. So we were about 1/4 done with it and we went out to meet some of his old friends in Pleasant Hill and smoke. We went down to this spot by a small canal, with his friend leaning on the chain-link fence so he could see anyone coming. We made a pipe out of an apple and smoked for about thirty minutes when the guy leaning on the fence just froze out of fear and muttered "guys?" when this cop showed up. I was shit scared, i had told my parents that i had stopped, i was lucky they werent more angry then they were and if they found out this way i wouldve been dead. The cop asked how old we were and where we went to school, my friend said Humboldt and the cop said "that figures". Then he said what are you smoking out of and we gave him the apple and he said "oh an apple, old-school." we kinda chuckled. I was scared out of my mind and the cop just said "get rid of it" and made us throw hella weed into the canal. He left and said that he just doesnt want us to smoke and he didnt want us to get in trouble. He left and after that i took it as a sign that i shouldnt have been smoking after i got caught by my parents and i didnt that week, though the rest of the week he was there we kept muttering "i cant believe its all gone" to each other. Oh well thats life, and i was pretty lucky there.

19. Last month I was arrested with 2 pipes and under .5 on me. The story was I waked and baked 4 times that fine boring saturday, and went to a local festival, got stupid and smoked with kids I shouldnt have in an alley -_-' . Anyways a BIKE COP caught us then 3 cruisers rolled in. I spent the night in jail and I have to do 40 hours of community service, and also mabey counselling :| This was my first arrest

Yet a few weeks back my buddy and his friend were caught with 24 G's on them including papers and a pipe or two. All of it was in the friends backpack. I know for a fact it was mabey his 3rd or 4th bust.
    The thing is, he didnt spend the night in jail, and all they did was take his shit and left him alone?!?! I understand 30 G's and up is the limit for harsher laws, but seriously? .5 to 24?!
    This is the Canadian justice system my friends.

20. damn, that sucks. get caught with an O here and just have to pay a 100 dollar fine.