OFFICAL cop story thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pawlywog, Jul 26, 2010.

1. once me and a friend were driving along a parkway the speed limit was 55 right?
    well about 5 mins before all of this I asked if she wanted to smoke but we decided after we pass a cop we could smoke because we only see one usually (oh noo 2 cops) so after we passed the "only" cop i got the bud out of my small mason jar grinded some, still had the jar and grinder in my lap, while loading the grav bong we passed another cop, going 85... in a 55... without noticing our speed AND about to smoke weed (high me would've known better) he passed us, we got paranoid but thought we were okay (still not aware of our speed) then he blue lighted us so i start hiding things as fast as i can then i get to the jar and try to put the lid on without the lid in my hand, i was freaking out that bad lol he pulls us over gives a ticket while we are shaking so bad it's obviously noticeable, especially in our voices lmao but as we drive off i look over in the passenger side door and there's a huge ass nug in the door

stay high and drive

• Like Like x 4
  2. So I was at a park near my house and me and my friend went to a cliff near the park and where setting up The bong then a dog comes down and is like knocking over all of our shit and the owner of the dog comes Down and sees the bong and leaves . We go somewhere else in the bush near the cliff and get high and we come out and see a cop and the lady at the cliff . We sprint away and chill near a bus stop.

Attached Files:

3. California Jam 1 .
    I am headed back to San Diego after concert on my Triumph chopper I am baked .........
    I have a gal on the back of my bike and we are doing about 80MPH .
    This is when the speed limit was double Nickle .
    There are two semi trucks side by side on in each lane , it was a 4 lane hyway .
    They are doing like 52 MPH ( rough guess ) I shoot up between the two semi trucks on my bike .
    There is a cop car in front of each semi . LOL .
    I knew I was in deep dog doo doo and just pulled over to the shoulder of the road and let these two patrolman have there fun with me and write me a ticket .

After the cop wrote me a ticket he took off, I had my motor cycle gloves on the top of his car in front of his red and blue lights .
    I had a OZ in little compartment in the cuff of one of my gloves and this cop is taking off with my weed .and didn't know it.
    I chased him down and pulled the cop over and got my gloves back.

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. So this isn't a close call story, just a high story that involves cops. So some background, I currently am a full time student and work at a grocery store and one day there was a big mulch fire in the parking lot from some asshole flicking a cig but. Anyway, the fire ended up destroying a couple cars and a couple fire trucks pulled up to put the fire out but that's not the point of the story. Fast forward about a week and me and a friend are cruising at like 1 am, smoking from a homemade piece in the car. We're tryna munch out but the only place still open is a Wegmans(an upper class grocery store open 24/7) that is attached to a mall. So we are pulling in the parking lot and at the edge of it by some trees I see some smoke rising up. Thinking back to the mulch fire a couple days earlier, we pull up to check it out. There wasn't any flame but if you stood near the spot the smoking was rising out from, it was hella hot. So me and my friend start pouring water bottles all over the ground there and it's like hissing at us cause it's so hot and my friends just like "what are we gonna do?" So I'm like fuk, let's put everything away, we had been hotboxin the car for the past hour so the car smelled and our clothes smelled but I ended up calling 911 and saying what was going on. Told to wait until fire men came because it's a large parking lot going around the whole mall. Cops get there first, question us on what we were doing how we found the smoke and I just say were getting food. Cops asked if we have been drinking, we say no. They take my name, don't take my friends because the only thing he said the whole time was his name (it was like his 5th or 6th time smoking so he was kinda freaking out) and then the cop says we did the right thing, even though it must've been scary to call the police in our situation. Fire truck finally rolls up, police officers say thanks and have a good night. Me and my buddy then proceed buy and munch out on bulk candy

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

5. I was just buying some weed when a cop car rolled past us. We simply continued our business and they didn't notice anything. Made my day

• Like Like x 1
  6. One time when I was like 17 I was in a real sketchy part of town driving with 2 friends and my buddy pulls in this back alley as we're smoking a Jay and A cop car comes in the other end of the alley . There wasn't enough room for a U-turn so we had to reverse with this cop right in front of us (literally bumper to bumper) while trying to hold the joint out of sight. We didn't get busted but it was nerve racking and Totally ruined my high

7. In the parking lot about to play disc golf with some friends one day. I see one of my buddies rolling a blunt and I'm thinking ahhh shit here we go. It's not nearly chill enough in VA for that and I wasn't in on the idea at all. As casual as you can be while walking through sparse woods and wide open fields in broad daylight passing a blunt around...well, that's what we were.

About five or six holes in, after traversing a good amount of ground, I start thinking this is awfully easy to be doing right now. A little too easy. Luckily, shit was done before we reached the eighth hole. As we're walking toward the basket for that hole we see some uniformed police officers walking straight towards us through the trees. That was quite a moment walking toward them and playing it cool while unraveling inside. :eek2:

Then the shake down. They're straight to the point about how we match the description of a group of people smoking pot in the park. One of my friends gets uppity and asks how they can be sure we're the group and it's not some other group. They get specific and say it was x guys and x girl so that didn't go anywhere lol. They ask for ID. I truthfully say no can do I don't even have my wallet, I'm wearing athletic shorts and I caught a ride. Somehow, that flies and nobody else produces ID.

Then it gets weird. One of my friends idiotically offers to let them search him because he knew he wasn't carrying anything. Problem with that, other people did have shit on them. The cop frisks him and steps back. The rest of us say no thanks, I don't consent to a search. Then we just kind of leave. Straight walk away from the cops. And for some reason they don't pursue us at all.

And that's fucking it. There were three cruisers sitting in the parking lot so I was convinced it wasn't over. Pretty sure I saw citizen narc who called the cops cuz he was watching everything and staring us down from his bicycle as we walked to our cars. Can't remember if we played that 9th hole and that made us seem less spooked or what, but it was definitely spooky. Or maybe, just maybe, even small town cops in states with terrible laws are starting to give less a shit.

8. #3988 HighKyle, Jan 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    When I was 17 I once got pulled over for having a license plate light that was out after I just bought an ounce. I deliver pizza and I keep a shit ton of boxes in my backseat and I hid the bud inside the boxes since I thought if a cop was to search my car they wouldn't bother to search inside the boxes. Luckily he just gave me a warning and let me go but I was scared shitless the entire time. I was vaping like crazy the entire traffic stop I felt like he was getting suspicious but didn't want to bother with a teenager on his way home.

There was also this other time where me and 3 of my friends decided to go to NY to smoke because since tobacco is 18 in NY I was able to buy dutches and it's only a 10 minute drive from where I live. We were driving down this highway (sorta) and saw this dirt road that looked like it turned into a quad trail. Me having a Jeep I decided to go for an off road L ride. Well after rolled the L and about to go a cop decides to pull in. I guess they like to sit there and catch speeders. Anyway, we have a rolled L I told my friends to put it in the glove box and the cop starts asking us questions like what are we doing here. The cop knows that there was something going on and asks us to empty our pockets and my one stupid friend decides to pretend he's the person being integrated and answering the cops questions making some ridiculous story. In NY it's decriminalized and it's just a fine so the cop just says that he has a feeling we are doing something we aren't suppose to so tells us to go before he changes his mind. I wish NJ was like that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. How old was the girl? And age of your friend?

10. In the garage doing a general tidy up while smoking a 2 paper joint yesterday, Music is on but not overly loud and the dogs starting barking. Look out the garage door which is only a quarter way open and there is a cop walking down my driveway, I killed the joint real quick and met him a couple metres from the garage. I could smell weed so I know he could too, Had a bit of a chat about a old guy that had been missing overnight and with a big smile he said "Enjoy the rest of your afternoon". Yeah I was shitting it the whole time, Hopefully he doesn't come back.

• Like Like x 2
  11. About 2 weeks ago my friend and I were packing a bong in my car in a parking lot at our college, and we were stopped by the cops. They questioned us and let us go eventually, after running our license and such. So last night we were smoking a blunt in the woods on the campus, and when we are walking out after smoking a cop pulls up and I hear him say "Dude it's the same kids." So they stop us and start questioning us, we didn't have anything on us so I told him to search me because they said they could smell it.

All of a sudden my friend freezes up, falls to his knees, and then face plants in the parking lot. I was shitting myself bc I had no idea what was going on, but his sodium levels were too low and he blacked out for a second. So the cops call an ambulance and have him checked out while the one cop continues to lecture me. Eventually after the emt's checked him out they let us go. Way to take one for the team. And thank God for the cop who gave me two second chances.

12. Cops in Chicago are not gonna give a crap about a half oz, I got pulled over with my bro, he had a little less than a zip, cop grabbed the bud emptied it out on the pavement, stomped it with his foot and kicked it all over the road, then told us

"Get the fuck outta here, next time I'm making you eat it"

Which is fucking hilarious because just a couple years ago, a cop made my buddy Tommy eat 2 zips or to take the charge. fucking dicks man

• Like Like x 2
  13. Allright, this is gonna be my first post ever. Have been lurking way too long on here.

The story starts at a local bar where we always gather in the weekends to get drunk. Some of my friends already went into the park behind the bar to smoke some joints. As the evening progresses (it's about 11:30 pm now) we decide to go hotbox the car of one friend. 5 people get in the car and we drive to the nearest parking lot next to a church.

The dude parks the car and 3 friends get out to pee. The driver hasn't been drinking or smoking yet but still forgot to turn of his lights when he parked the car. So as soon as we get back in the car to hotbox the shit out of it. a police car turns around the corner and parks behind us so we can't get away (not like we had any intention to escape the cops, we were 18-19 years old and we live in a boring small-ass town). When we saw the lights turn around that corner everyone was freaking out and telling me to hide my stash box. I dropped it and just could not seem to find it because... you guessed it, was high as fuck. I just told them that I hid it very well and they didn't need to worry

I was sitting next to the driver and the cops came up to the windows and I just could not stop laughing (I was already high as fuck from smoking in the park). They ask us for our id's and the driver's license. We politely give it to them. The cops end up recognizing me and a friend from some time ago when we got caught smoking under a bridge (that's a whole other story). "Well what have we got here, we know you guys." We were shitting our pants at this point. They make all of us get out of the car and strip us down to our socks - they probably thought they did a major drug bust - and end up finding me and my friend's stash box. I had nothing in it (I thought I had like 1 gram left) but my friend had 1 gram and had some crushed buds in his grinder. The driver is constantly asking for a saliva test to prove he hasn't been drinking or smoking any weed.

The cops end up leaving and taking my friend's grinder and weed with them and giving back my stash box (WITH grinder). I understand the police has to do their job, but we didn't do anything illegal (at that point) and they searched the whole car and stripped us down in the middle of the night and took a grinder (how can they do that?). One week later my friend received his stash box with grinder (without the weed ofc) in the mail and had to explain the whole thing to his parents...

TL;DR --> Wanted to hotbox car in parking lot, cops came, made us strip down, took friend's stash box, gave mine back.

14. They're not Dicks he coulda gone to jail that night

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I became the prey
    of a man one day.
    He led me astray
    from the school's doorway.

I was seized with fright.
    He is taller than my height.
    I felt all his might.
    He knows I can't fight.

I'm the victim he abused.
    He is a cop who was amused.
    I'm the woman he accused.
    I'm the suspect hurt and bruised.

No rescue ever came
    to spare me of the blame.
    To add on to the shame,
    now my life ain't the same.
    He defamed my precious name.

It's a pain I have to bear
    'cause Union City doesn't care.
    They trust a cop who teaches DARE.
    You won't see me go back there.

• Like Like x 2
  16. About a year and a half ago I had some friends drive down for the weekend. They were in their senior year of college and the plans for that day were to go get baked at the aquarium. They show up around 11 in the morning, perfect timing as I was on my way out from Sam's Club and had nabbed a family pizza deal. They pulled into my driveway as I am finishing unloading. We eat and head down to the peninsula to go to the aquarium. I have a glass tube that I carry with me so I can replenish with fresh bud after the vape is done. After the aquarium, we decide to walk around downtown for a bit. We are walking along a busy street and walk past a church. "Isn't that the church?" Yeah, it was that church. Cops patrolling the area is normal but even more after a bad incident and this wasn't even 4 months later. My buddy decides to make small talk with the cop while blazed out of his mind and I'm still puffing away on my vape and blowing it out without thinking about the cop. Cop glances over at me and my buddies gf after a while. I move in closer to look at the smaller details in the building and toss the vape to my buddy's girl. The officer just looks at the building and says it's a shame. I nod my head and say I was a few streets away that night grabbing my paycheck. Wave goodbye and head out to pack a fresh bowl.

17. Hell ya!!

18. I think most of us are high lol

19. I was driving with a headlamp out, with some reggie and a pipe, and to put this stupidity into perspective, my dad is a mechanic who could easyly fix this. But its around 8 pm, and im driving around an area known as frytown. I was high and notice a pair of headlights abnormally bright. I also notice its pretty far behind so i speed up to get to the stop sign. Well, the headlights also accelerated and then i see what i was expecting. A red and blue lights. I then talk to the cop, after stepping out of my car. He asks if i know why i was pulled over. So i tell him my head lamps. He says yes, and asks if i had any drugs in the car. I of coarse say no, and he believes me!! I am sooo relieved at this point. But, i suddenly hear dogs barking loudly. Sadly, i am too high to put two and two tegether that a k9 just rolled up. When i realized what just happened, i told them i did mind if they searched my car. I said so twice. The k9 officer told me his dogs barking was probible cause to search. I then said ya. I was then cited for possession of marijuana and parphanilia. I researched if a dog barking is probible cause. Not according to the SUPREME COURT! I honestly am worried, because i have a clean record. I am only 18, but even as a minor, i can honestly say i have never been convicted of even a misdaminor!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oh oh oh! I have plenty of cop stories!!!
    So my friend and I have these occasional days we call "sessions" (where we drink and smoke; basically fucking ourselves up because why not) and one particular session this most recent summer I almost got busted. We have a spot where we go to smoke out my car (dumb idea, don't hotbox) and as we returned to my buddy's house, there were some neighbors out (and it is still pretty bright out) so I decided not to air my car out at that moment. So about 10 minutes later, I go out to my car to open a few windows because I didn't want the smell to stick and as I am doing this I see a car behind me with their headlights on so I couldn't make out the car very well. As I am sitting in my car about to open up my windows I look in my rear-view to see it is a county cop (I live in a city where county cops are the only ones that have jurisdiction as we don't have city cops as it is more of a neighborhood type of city) I am expecting him to move on... but he doesn't. He just sits there and doesn't move. I'm pretty fucked up at this point (crossfaded as hell) and underage so I am nervous as hell. How do I solve this? Pulling ye ol' "i'm on my phone" move. So I am having a fake conversation as I am walking back to my buddy's house (i didn't have my car windows down because of the cop) and went inside to look out a window... The cop is still there... He is not moving... I am panicking, heart going a thousand miles per hour... As I go back into my friend's living room, I am getting ready for the inevitable as my friend goes to the window to look. He was gone at this point. Scariest moment I've had. Afterwards I returned to my normal duties of fucking myself up even further. I think i threw up steak n shake's cajun fries that night hahaha Ahhhh twas a good night