Offical Bonsai Tree Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BreezyF, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Shout out to mrnice1 for giving me the idea to have one thread to talk about bonsai. I just ordered my tree and will be posting pictures and giving updates if anyone else has trees or is getting into it feel free to post

2. Sweet man! I actually have wanted to do this but I totally forgot! How much did you spend and where did you order it? Do you know how big they can get?? Sorry for all the questions I'm just curious :D

3. i want one too.

4. You can grow a Marijuana Bonsai Tree. Thats what Im gonna try to get going.

5. fucking awesome dude. i always wanted one of these for hopefully unlimited clones.also they look cool

6. That would be pretty cool.

7. Whaaaaa? Seriously? How?

8. Youtube and google. The same way you do everything in 2012.

9. Bonsai trees are the chillest things ever man :smoke:

[​IMG]

10. We need like a bonsai marijuana plant.... would be perfect for your desktop! :)

11. where do you get bonsai trees? I saw one on amazon for like $20, I also tried to grow from seed but it died on me after a couple months lol

12. Damn. Got my ex-girlfriend a bonsai tree cause she wanted one and saw this title and brought back memories.. Crazy bitch :laughing: she did like that tree tho. What's special about a bonsai tree?

EDIT: I got mine in a bookstore lol

13. Man... I'm so bummed about mine dying.. I went out of town for a week, and the a/c on the yacht I work on went down and I'm the only one thats ever on the boat. I got back and it was 120F and they had all withered and died. I had spent soooo much time on them, pruning and cloning, it really sucks...

14. #14 BreezyF, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2012
    [quote name='"OG Tom Nook"']Sweet man! I actually have wanted to do this but I totally forgot! How much did you spend and where did you order it? Do you know how big they can get?? Sorry for all the questions I'm just curious :D[/quote]

Round $40 and just google bonsai boy and that's were I got mine, the one I got was 7 years only and only 7" tall I'm so pumped in going to keep it indoors anyone know of you have to clip the roots for them to stay small or just prune them

Edit: www.bonsaiboy.com

15. I want one! They are so cool!

16. What's so special about a bonsai tree???

17. [quote name='"dudeindistress3"']What's so special about a bonsai tree???[/quote]

They look awesome, I mean it's a miniature tree lol and I guess just the joy and fun you get from
    taking care of one

18. im so fucking getting one of these, thats just fucking awesome
    so cool, and i can see it being very soothing and calming, the trimming that it

19. [quote name='"Endless Rain"']im so fucking getting one of these, thats just fucking awesome
    so cool, and i can see it being very soothing and calming, the trimming that it[/quote]

Good to hear man post some pics when you get yours

20. How much does it cost to grow a Bonsai tree? Tools and every thing?