Offficial: It's New Years Eve and I am Getting Wasted Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Dec 31, 2008.

1. As we all know New Years Eve is a night to have a good time and get wasted. This is the thread tell people what your plains are for this fine evening.

Yesterday I got my New Years Eve bottle of vodka and tonite I am gonna drink the whole thing while chilling with a few people.

2. Ill be drinkin my kessler whiskey with friends

3. Drinkin' some brews tonight thats for sure haha

Have a good one people, dont drink and drive.

4. I had the fifth of vodka last night, tonight (after I get off work at like 8 :() I have some whiskey :D

5. Yea I have to work tonight until 8 as well..

Big party at I love Weed Smokes house tonight..

Kegs, Everclear Love Potion Party Punch, Rum

all the good stuff

Im sure we will post pics of our escapades..

Yes be safe out there people..roadblocks roadblocks..plently of reasons not to drink and drive

Gettttting fucccked up tonight

6. #6 cannabis, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    Got a hotel suite with a bunch of my friends at the nicest one in town, last year we had around 30 people in the room at the same hotel and some how were not thrown out...

going to start drinking in an hour and a half. :yummy:

7. I'm home for winter break, but my 'rents are gonna be gone partying tonight, so I've invited a few friends over.

Naturally, there will be some beer pong and lots of weed smoking. :D

8. #8 adamp, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    Just going to be hitting up some kegs.. throwin a rager in the basement of me and some buddies' three flat.

9. I have work till 8:30, but afterwards my friend is holding a kegger! Blunts, beer, and liquor! It's my first time drinking in 4 months too, I gotta watch my alc consumption It should be a fun night though, but work the next morning is gonna suck.

Happy New Year! Have fun, stay safe!

10. new years was last night and me and all my friends smoked a J over midnight.

The i had to walk home zonked and drunk...not so good.

11. Having a shroom party with me, 12 friends, and the wife. Grass will be abundant, of course.

Stay safe, and stay stoned blades!

12. Starting to drink by my lonesome now, scotch on the rocks, and going out in a few hours to a party. Well, I guess not a "party" but a gathering of all of our friends. At most 10-15 people. Fun time! Give me all you got, 2009!!

13. eh, no idea what i'm doing yet.

14. only got 3 plans,

party, pussy and some real good PIFF.......

15. having a party at my house. gunna be showin off my new glass i picked up in venice. and of course got some girls lined up for tonight

16. ill smoke ,smoke and take a pill and fall asleep.(by myself)
    and tomorrow a new year, a new day ill feel better,hopefully..

17. My friend is having a small part at his house (which is literally a 1 minute walk from my house)... So I'll probably pop in there for a few hours, drink a bit then come back home to smoke myself silly.

18. be safe. we don't need you getting your new glass broke and hit up with an STD :D

but in all seriousness have fun, don't let no newbs touch your glass. RIP moments suck.

19. Im gunna be by myself

maybe start a bonfire and shoot some fireworks if im in the mood

but ill be completely sober. moving isnt cool

20. #20 Deleted member 87043, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2009
    I´ll have a BBQ and drink some brews, wine and champagne at 00:00 obviously. See the biggest fireworks show in the country, second biggest in the world and most extensive in the world, from my second floor living room :cool:

Then hit up Valparaiso to keep on drinking and partying. At first in a bar or something and then in the street. People take over that city on New Year´s, it´s awesome.