Offered Fake Weed at a Gas Station.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SovietRed, Jan 13, 2009.

1. The other night i was at my local Quik Trip and i was walking back out to my car that was at a gas pump. As i reached my car i was approached by a black dude whom asked "Hey man. Do you want some bud?"

Now let me take this time to say that i didn't realize how much i looked like a pothead until he asked this. I have bushy ass hair, tired eyes(from work and lack of sleep) and i was wearing a pink floyd hoodie. To top it all off though i walked out of the QT with two packs of Grape Swishers so that probably sealed the deal for this fellow.

Anyway, I look at him and i say "You do realize that Cops roll through here alot right?"
    He says "Yeah man i know."
    Me-"Well you're either really stupid or really desparate"
    Then he says "Do you wanna see what i got for you man"
    Me- "Yeah, sure. Why not.

He pulls out this sandwich baggie with a ground green material that resembles weed. I take it and examine and realize what this guy is trying to pass off as weed.

"HAHAHAHA, are you serious dude?"
    Him-"What? Man that's the good shit and i'm hooking you up an eighth for 60"

At this point i'm on the verge of tears because i'm laughing so hard.
    Me-"Dude this isn't even an eighth let alone an eighth"
    Him-" Yeah man it's...uh...fire shit"
    Me-"Well man i don't know. I mean this would go good on my pasta dishes."
    Him-"What?(his face changes. He looks petrified) What are you talking about"
    Me- "Dude this is oregano." and then i start laughing hella hard.

He then takes it from my hand and looks at it himself like i made a mistake or something. He knew what he was doing. He didn't know what to say. I just laughed and got in my car and left.

2. haha great story man! some + rep to you for being smart enough to examine the "eighth."

3. wow, all of our quiktrips are police substations. stl....one of a kind.

4. what a dumbass.

you shoulda told him he was under arrest for being stupid.

5. Shit, no one gangs around our kwik trips! There is always at least 2 cops there... At any kwik trip really! Haha!

But damn that's awesome that you laughed in his face! Hahaha!!!

6. man...that happens alot here in chicago(in the city), but, they try trick you into buying the fake weed....

7. lol, he'll probably sell it to some gits, they will go home and smoke it and think that there fucked up

8. a black guy tried to sell me crushed ramen noodles and orageno once, whats with all the black people and sketch deals, don't tell me I'm racist because I've noticed, just in my smoking a disproportionate amount of sketchy deals coming from black people, let alone that like half the stories on gc about being ripped off involve black people

9. haha This guy tried to sell me lavender the other day. He thought it was weed to.
    I know him he smokes weed so much but he sucks ass at it. I pulled out a dime and he was like woah that must be a thirty sack I was like who the fuck do you buy from.

10. I would've told him to go eat a dick. Trying to scam people is pretty retarded, he was probably looking for some crack money.

+Rep for being smart.