Off To College!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gravybass, Sep 19, 2012.

1. So the college I want to go to requires you to find housing nearby. So in the 1 bedroom 1 bathroom there's a decently sized closet. Not exaaaaactly sure the dimensions but I might be able to find out later. But anyways. I'd like to try and get something something going on in there. Maybe two 4 foot plants?? Any ideas to help setup and ventilation?? I'd appreciate all the tips and descriptions and maybe even pictures :) thanks!

2. There are plenty of stickies available to get you on your way. Try the Grow Room Design forum. As a matter of fact there is so much information housed here on GC you almost NEVER have to ask a question. Go search it out. It's there!

http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-room-design-setup/

3. True I might as well just look around. I was being lazy :p

4. Everyday I see the same posts.

"Can I use this one 23W CFL to grow an acre of bud?"
    "I'm trying to grow inside my foil lined oven, why is it hot in there?"
    "My soil just burst into flames, should I water my plant?"

All this and more has already been answered! A good way to find what you want is to use google. Add "Grasscity" to your search terms. like this: "closet ventilation grasscity"
    I just did that and got this
    http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-room-design-setup/1087088-closet-ventilation.html

Which also includes links to DIY carbon filtration and more. So yeah. Just look. If you want to be lazy, farming cannabis may not be the hobby for you.

5. Ok except I was asking for a sensible question on closet design that are also ventilated. I've grown a few times no pro. But I've done my research and have the basic and some intermediate knowledge on the topic.

6. Sure. And there's a sub forum for that.

You're asking what exactly. You say you have a closet. No dimensions, no pictures. "Hi I have 4 walls and want to grow. Little help?"

That's your OP. I'm sure this community would LOVE to help you. Help us help you.

7. "I live in my parents house, how can I grow without them knowing?!?!?!?!?!"

lulz

8. I can't tell you how many people I see posting about high temps and low humidity in their closets or boxes and for the life of them can't figure this out. Just logically, you're looking for the opposite of warm and dry....hmmmm...opposite of warm is cool...okaaaay...opposite of dry is....WET! I GOT IT! I need wet and cool inside my hot and dry!!!!

Buy a humidifier and fill it with ice water. :eek: