Odour control

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by asternpanic, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Hi all,sorry if this is posted in the wrong bit but not very savvy at posting.Im interested in urgorg's killerskunk but am concerned by how smelly it sounds.I'll be growing a grow tent with outake fan being vented out through a chimney breast,do you think that a five inch rhino filter would handle the stench? Has anyone grown it? Any thoughts? Please

2. Really most filters will handle your issue all depends on your room size and the fan. Costly filters can maybe do better job but sure lasts longer. I hear rhino filters are good. You can get I power that can lasts a year on a six inch. Alteast did to me.

Good luck.

3. Thank you,I haven't heard of that one but I'm going to check it out.the fan and filter I've been using previously have done the job perfectly thus far,but I haven't grown anything that sounds as stinky as killerskunk.maybe it's a little hyped up and not as bad ( good) as they make out lol.

4. Yeah no if you got one should be fine less it's been used a lot.

5. you should be fine how big is your grow space because that is what this really depends on