Odor Question

Discussion in 'Security' started by GrassT, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Im starting flowering tomorrow (first grow)and I am curious about the smell my grow room is and outdoor storage closet with a very good seal on the door (you cant see light thru the cracks on the door) that leads to the patio. Im thinking that because the room isnt attached to my house and has a good seal followed by some open air I wont need a carbon filter. Any suggestions?

2. Got 2 bag seed plants going btw

3. Depends on how big they are, strain, genetics, blah blah.

Basically their is a very good chane you will smell it coming from your shed if you were to walk past it late in flower

-Jim

What do you currently have set up to keep your smell inside of that outdoor closet?  If you don't have a way to keep a negative pressure like a carbon filter, then I would think your smell would leak out.  Even if you can't see those cracks or pores in the wood that its made with, I bet the smell could still leak out unless you have a way to contain it.

5. All depends on the strain! If you are growing "Super Road-Kill Skunk Weed" or "Pine Tar Kush" can make a BIG difference in how much odor there is, and how suspicious that odor is! 

I would get some plug in room deodorizers.

Granny

6. Its bagseed I have no idea what the strain is. I was thinking a bunch of dryer sheets behind the fans and some wall plug ins. The only exhaust I have is when I open the door and put a fan in the door way to get some fresh air in there. If it gets too bad I just get a carbon filter

7. Theres no smell at the moment btw

8. Plant some other smelly plants around your shed