Odor control for patio grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by THCZerious, Mar 28, 2016.

1. i am growing 3-4 autos on my 2nd floor balcony.. Any tips on odor control? Lavender basil? These are 55-65 day growers..

2. I have an onion growing in my tent with my plants. Doesn't really do much on its own but when I defoliate that thing it wafts up over anything else. Lavender might do well.

Strains are important when considering smell most importantly though. I had some NL autos that I had to hold off on until I had a filter because they smell so dank.

I haven't really grown many different strains but I would try a strain that smells more fruity rather than musky.

The BlackBerry Kush auto I have going now is like sitting in a berry patch, great smell.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. So onions would work on an outdoor grow.. Im looking into jasmine and lavender now

• Like Like x 1
  4. I can only offer suggestions bro. I'm not one to put my foot in my mouth. All I know is when I top my onion it wreaks. Now I don't think you will be out there cutting the tops of onions everytime your neighbors walk outside either so...

What strains are you working with?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

5. Lavender works well, also do some research on really smelly flowers cause flowers are easy to grow in pots and when you can usually buy them already producing flowers straight off the bat, just repot into bigger pots and remember to water them. Ive got a couple marigolds in my garden but they arent that smelly unless you disturb the flowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. All autos. Girl scout cookies. Purple kush and bubble gum. Growing them in 2 gallon pots.. Just something personal. No neighbors walking by im on the second floor in the back just a few windows but they cant c my area and i have the only patio lol

7. I am actually i found some jasmine already potted. The rest i will grow from seed. I also dont want to attract bees lol

8. People wills smell them. Marijuana reeks and be even smelt through doors.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

9. I know thats why im trying to find something to mask the smell or blend in.. It wont be too bad where i am but i couod use input.. Jasmine is the way to go

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mr litaral chirps in again lol. He's hilarious, and knows how to do everything perfectly BTW. And lavender would work more than fine TH Zerious. Weed plants smell,gotta remember that one for future reference...

sent via Racing Snakes

• Like Like x 2
  11. No I do not optimus. Again I was asking a question in one thread. In the other just simply said that I used the same netting you used and didn't like it too much. Not sure what you took hateful about that. I know I blew up afterwards and I'm sorry.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cool.That's all it took, I'm sorry too.We good now.

sent via Racing Snakes