Odds on who will win the next election?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tbone Shuffle, Jul 16, 2019.

1. You need to look again at the county by county election map of the last election. A couple large cities voted for the she-devil, but the country certainly went for Trump. Thank God that the electoral college protected us from the left's insanity. No more Obamaphones, Jimmy.

• Like Like x 5
  2. He lost by 2.5 million votes. Electoral College is outdated, and racist. It was made when Blacks were not counted, or counted as Half of a Human. And not allowed to vote.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Didn’t think that mattered here in America

4. No, not everybody's rate went down. That's simply false. Also don't forget that our national debt went up, considerably. Now if you really want to discuss financial impacts on the business, you have factor in the costs of goods and services and cost of labor. Which for many businesses went up due to absolutely ridiculous tariffs and trade deals, and whatever someone might be paying less in taxes is a fraction of the increased overhead.

I have no idea what you wrote in the rest of your post... but thanks for your concern, I guess.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Who's rate didn't go down?

6. It’s Official Trump Admits to Nothing

7. I almost forgot about Tariffs and trade deals. The only thing that went up for me with Tariffs and trade deals is my paycheck. The Chinese and Europeans have had Tariffs and bad trade deals on American business's for a very long time. The crab I catch going to China has had tariffs as high as 24% and the Chinese government actually lowered it to 12% in recent years because it became popular on the live crab market once the processors figured out how to fly crabs and keep them alive. Then the Europeans had Tariffs on the shrimp to where they wouldn't even allow our products in to the country. Then there was a world shortage of cold water shrimp and out of the goodness of there hearts they lowered tariffs and created a quota of a certain amount of tons to enter there markets until that certain amount was imported then the penalties kicked back in.

I produce products that have felt these unfair trade deals for a very long time. If you don't produce products that go to these one way trade deals you wouldn't feel it the way I do so I will admit that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. I won a small fortune in stocks last time. One of the greatest moments of my life, especially since I'd been called so much shit by the leftists for not being in lockstep.

The odds aren't good enough this time, and there are way too determining factors still to come, so I won't bet.
    But I still think he'll win, as of now. Too many on the American left have learned nothing from their humiliation, and turned it to bitterness instead.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Unfortunately obamaphones are still around. My own brother has one.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. If you don't mind me asking..are they burner phones or smart phones?

11. How about that stupid bitch saying cow farts are causing global warming....
    Is that how the dems want to spend money.... putting a cadillac converter up a cow's ass

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy...Your account of the Electoral college is worse than outdated it is just silly...and blacks are starting to recognize that the democrats don't want them to succeed...not to mention that they are dumping them for the hope/promise of the hispanic vote. Done chewed you up and spit you out. You do realize that illegal immigration hurts existing minorities more than anyone, Right? You need to find and listen daily to Larry Elder...he will set you straight.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Bless your heart.

You really should understand what you are talking about before throwing the race card out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Like the billions of buffalo, wildebeest, and caribou that farted all over before humans took they’re land and killed most of them off. Their farts didn’t hurt anything back then

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Might have been the cause of dinosaurs to go extinct.
    They farted to much.
    Hummmm.....she may be smarter that we think

16. Might have been the cause of dinosaurs to go extinct.
    They farted to much.

17. Might have been the cause of dinosaurs to go extinct.
    They farted to much.

18. Whens the next vote?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum