Odds of seeds being intercepted

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by OldPork, Apr 13, 2008.

1. I would like to get some idea of what the odds are of seeds being intercepted. In order to do that I am asking seed buyers that live in the states to post the number of SUCCESSFUL deliveries out of the number of TOTAL ORDERS. Here's how to respond: 9/10 means nine good deliveries out of ten total. (one was intercepted.)

OK I'm first:

I am 3/3

2. 0/0 which isn't great, but at least 0 have been intercepted! :smoking:

3. 1/1 - but i wont use the seedbank again. cannabisseeds.com

4. i'd say pretty rare, like 1:100 at least as i rarely see anyone losing beans. i've order 7 times and gotten all 7 myself. check out my grow journal if ya don't believe me.

5. I actually think it may be closer to 1 in 15. I'd like to get more responses. C'mon you guys

6. They got my seeds from Highgrade and dr.chronic's last year but I live in baltimore,mary ! Around here everyone is trying to grow and the boy is hip! Do I wanted to try americanbeans.net I called and the guy say they provide traking numbers and no order have ever been screwed! I just need a site with lower prices or wait till I get a job.

7. yea kiddo 1 for fifteen who are you ordering from. the doctor always gets em to ya

8. 3/3...all from nirvana seeds.

9. 0/2... Both of my orders were delivered as empty envelopes that had been resealed with tape. One of the shippers (Weed Farmer) re-shipped and thankfully I received the second shipment.
    I am VERY suspicious that my letter carrier may be growing some dynamite weed. I have decided not to try to push the issue as it would be a lose- lose situation for me either way.
    Needless to say I am not an advocate of envelopes. Next time I'll request a box with some weight in it to disguise the package contents.

10. I was thinking what if I goto amsterdam buy some seeds Swallow them. Go back to Cali and take a Nice long Shit get the seeds. Or mybe thats to much but there really cheap there like $20bucks for 10 B.C bud

11. i just made an order at Dr-Chronic.. I really hope they get to me safe..

12. the probability of your seeds getting intercepted is .001345

• Like Like x 1

13. Uhh, just bring them back with you normally. They're so small that they're virtually indetectable. I've never heard of ANYONE getting busted an an airport for a few seeds. Furthermore, there is hardly any security at Schipol airport; my friend, who I went to AMS with brought back a batch of weed brownies. You'll be fine!

14. dang... isn't flying to amsterdamn a bit on the expensive side just to buy beans you could easily get for about $5 shipping online? shit, you'd yhave to lose about 8 orders to cost the same as a trip to buy. why even go to amsterdam? canada is right next door and you can buy beans at shops there.

sorry to hear about you losing 2 orders in a row there hillbilly. i agree that either you have a sticky fingered mailman, or someone else along the way like a mail sorter.

THAT'S exactly why i don't agree with people who say buying beans with money orders is safer than CC ordering. i've had two out of two ALLEGEDLY insured etc. money orders i sent to a record company go missing and lost about $50 on them!

CC ordering at least keeps the money out of the hands of shady postal worrkers and they ARE out there!

one other possibility could be that the beans were stolen by a neighbor too. whatever you do, never tell anyone you know personally when you order beans. not all "friends" really are.

if you're worried about not getting beans, then just don't place a $1,000 order. order cheap beans or a single $$$ at a time. there are many out there who have ordered a dozen times with no problems.

the one "nice thing" about beans getting snatched by a postal worker is that they aren't about to go dropping a dime on you.

15. My Sister use to be a pot head like me untill her boyfriend(Dumn Ass) got killed he was high and tried to do a motor cycle Stunk where you Get on top of the Bike and Stand up doing like 50 miles per hour in a residential Area HOT! Then lost control slide and broke his neck and bust his head open on the Curve. The reason I don't care because 3 hours before him and his biker boy tried to impress some GIRLS (not cool) He was like you know I be hitten your sister from the back! That shit had me angry as fuck. That ain't make me mad the fact that he had other girl and then disrespect her like that. But BACK TO THE TOPIC my sister Has been with the National Gaurd (Sell Out) for 4 years now! She told me that they have some Transparent Tape thats is being put on Over Seas mail they open it see that it's seeds and Tape that shit remail it To look like it Was Never Tampered With! Then the BUST the grower like 3 years later. The Government is SOME HOES but my big sis tell me the shit they got comin so get all the ordering OverSeas out your system. And grow in the basement here in Cali Arnold Swarzananagar has some device he has either ready or is up an coming. This helicoptor that beams and use a satilight that detects marijuwaba plants so they know where someone is growing even the floor and room it's in. Like I SAID THE GOVERNMENT IS SOME HOE's . At least they give back income taxes

16. I hope Its Barack or Hillary NOT JOHN MCAIN he look like another DickHead Bush! I hope Barack cause he is Black and White and he smoked marijuwana before he will bring alot of pressure off us pot heads, and growers whatever but at least have me feel SAFE agian Like I was in The 80's and 90's ...The 2000's so far is NOTHIN LIKE the 80's I would get like 80bucks for a gram of blow and 30 for a gram of herb everyone had cash! Now I see junkies almost every where. And Your Right hiding seeds is Dumn I should just catch a plane and come back with the RISK NO YOU DICK HEAD I HAVE KIDS I CANT RISK GETTING busted!

17. I have ordered from buydutchseeds.com 4 times with one order being intercepted at JFK airport.:rolleyes: