Odd xbox problem

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mogwai, Dec 1, 2011.

1. So I was playing MW3 and usually it plays fine on my connection (wired connection). But tonight I manage to sign on, get into a game, and then it says server is taking too long to respond. About a minute later, I get signed off Xbox live. Then when I try to reconnect, I can't. When I troubleshoot it says there aren't any problems. I can restart my xbox/modem and it connects but I get kicked back off in 5-10 minutes again.

Any idea why I keep getting signed off XBL?

2. I had this problem with my account, whenever i signed in on the dashboard my whole connection would just go down. I fixed it by replacing the internal cable, you should that out. Also resseting your router and modem helps when you're having constant internet issues.

3. sorry i cant report same issue but it sounds like a problem with mw3's servers, try matchmaking in another game to see what happens.

i do relize im digging up a thred, but something to think about should the problem arise again.

4. I'm pretty sure it's my internet. It's like my connection will randomly 'die' for a second or two and then pick back up like nothing ever happened. When I'm surfing the net it's not really a problem and I hardly notice it but in XBL it's a pain in the ass. It hasn't really been happening much lately though thankfully

5. well web browzing wouldnt neccasarily need the constant connection, best bet is dealing with the isp if it isnt there equiptment fauilting then im sorry you may need to replace your cat 5