Odd question, but does anyone know how to make

Discussion in 'General' started by TimeIsMoney1, Oct 22, 2013.

1. a little mini pocket out of a piece of paper? my dad wants to sample my harvest so i want something to put it in for him and was curious how to do this? 

2. #2 Serenity, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
    A what? Why can't you just put it in a plastic baggie?

Also I copied "mini pocket out of a piece of paper" and put it in google. First link was a youtube tutorial. 

3. Dont have any. guess i have sandwich bags. DOH!

4. aluminum foil?  saran wrap?  lol why you trying to go all origami?

5. #5 TinManThaBoyBoy, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013
    yessir i sure do..

let me try to explain..

have a SQUARE piece of paper.. as big as you need or want it..

fold over into a triangle.. everything should be even.. then have the open part facing up.. the closed part down, and fold the corners to the left and the right over into the middle and tuck them into each other.. then you can fold the top down and tuck it into the gap that the two edges created with the center/original side of the triangle.. its basically like an envelope really.. but when i say tuck it into the gap.. i mean youll have enough paper from the top corner to fold completely over and tuck into the BOTTOM of the two that create the gap.. if you know what i mean.. when youre done itll look like a rectangle

haha.. thats how my...drugs...were ... stored...

but uh.. do you understand what i mean?

i promise its probably the best way to do what youre talking about

6. Hah wonder where you learned that. Sounds a little familiar lol

7. check the name son! :laughing:

8. ROFLMAO!!!!  That was a great explanation of how to make a "bindle" as those mini-pockets are actually called. Just fer giggles, the bindle design in the West was used primarily in the gem market for loose stones and pharmaceutical compounding pre-1944 (U.S,) however in Origami the "bindle" is the starting block for nearly all projects.

<takes bow...falls over...thud> ow.