Odd issue, proceed to yell at me

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by hankles, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Hey, so i'm the guy who had a plant that was drooping over the other day because of improper air flow. The issue is that it was only just starting to grow its first set of real leaves, and these started to wilt at the tips. They have now turned yellow at the tips of those leaves, but the rest of the seedling looks healthy. I can honestly even tell that there is indeed a second set of leaves just barely starting to poke out in the center, which wasn't this morning. Clearly there isn't a correct answer, but has anyone experience this before? Can a seedling have a shitty start and still be ok? If the plant is just going to be sub-par i can scrap it and start over, have 2 new orders of seeds coming soon anyways. I'm sorry I dont have any pictures by my digital is broken. Or does anyone have any advice on any emergency nutes i could buy?

EDIT - since yesterday i staked the seedling to a toothpick, left it on over night and removed it around noonish today, it has since stoodup all day on its own with a very light fan now blowing in its direction. So no need to worry about it wilting over anymore.

2. What kind of soil?