Odd Future.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Purple Drank, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Do you love them, hate them, or are you in the middle? Thoughts?

I fucking love em, heard about em when Bastard dropped and been hooked ever since.

I know Tyler and Earl are the most well-known in the group, but the other cats need some respect. If you haven't yet, go check out MellowHype, Frank Ocean, and Domo Genesis. The Jet Age of Tomorrow is tight too, if that's your thing. Pretty much everything (pretty much, as in besides one or two things) any of the groups artists have dropped is legit.

2. I have been a fan for awhile. I bump bastard and earl daily. Rolling Papers and the Mellowhype projects are my second favorites.

3. been a fan for like a couple months..there hot

4. Been listening since early Novemberish. They're pretty good, but the hype is a tad bit much.

5. I think the hype is well deserved, especially for some kids who weren't really even trying to break into the mainstream (and still haven't, really) in the first place. They all had big dreams like anyone else, but they didn't make their music with the intent of being pop-rappers

6. I listened to all of Radical and Earl, and well they all have sick flow and beats, but to be honest the lyrics are a little much for me. Like when I'm high I get sad when I hear some of the fucked up stuff they say lol. But yeah if you can deal with the lyrics than yeah you'd definitely be a fan.

hopefully that made sense lol