Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd, Cant Get the Smell Out of My Car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Florida420bud, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Hey Grasscity,
    I drive a Chevy Tahoe with leather seats and its been hotboxed many times. However, i have never hotboxed it with a joint. Last night i smoked a joint and a few bowls in there with the windows up and a couple friends. I let the windows down after and drove around with them down wherever i went. That was 8:30 last night, and after i went to a friends for a few hours and left the windows cracked open a couple inches for the time i was there. I get in my car and it still reaks. So i drive around with all the windows open for around 20 minutes, the whole time spraying ozium every once and awhile. I leave the windows very slightly cracked over night and go in there this morning and it STILL REAKS OF DANK MANGO. i sprayed the remaining ozium left in the container and now im out. I also resorted to spraying cologne all on the seats...hopefully that works because my parents (chill with me smoking, but would flip if they knew i was driving around with illegal substance/paraphernalia) need to borrow my car in 30 mins cuz theirs is in the shop. ANY IDEAS AT ALL on how to get the smell out

2. [​IMG]

It's like fresh air in a can.

3. yeah man oust is the bomb

4. Oust/Febreeze is a lifesaver. Worst comes to worst, just steam clean your car.

5. ha dude, joints reek, getting the smell after a jay, takes a lot more effort than smoking a bowl or too. next time blaze w/ the windows down. and get some oust son, its the best smelling, most effective thing ever (except for maybe ozium, but thats pricey)

6. idk if you guys saw but i used an entire bottle of ozium and the smell isnt gone. Ive always heard it was more effective than oust, but maybe not?

7. If mat369 says it i'm inclined to believe it.

8. stop at a gas station by an onramp or something. spray like half a can full of deodorizer of your choice in the car till its so misty that you can barely stand it. get on the highway and open your windows with your heat on and vented towards your feet. keep your windows open till you get off the highway again.

or just smoke a few black n milds in the whip. tobacco leaves a stronger odor than weed.

9. you only got 30 mins dude? naw forget about it, nothing you can do. My parents would know why my car reeks of oust or whatever haha.

10. Maybe you got so high you forgot about your stash that fell under the seat?

11. hahaha yea they knew, didnt really care. i tried hotboxing the car with ozium lol but ill try again with oust. going to smoke a blunt right now but definately in a buddys car instead of mine

12. odor eater shoe spray used it for cigarette smoke works very well