Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd anxiety attack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Muphin, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Last night I was hanging out with a friend I hadn't seen in a while, we blazed up and eventually melted down some cannabutter and it was pretty sweet, we dipped bacon ranch quesadillas into it. Later in the night though after she left I started having a little anxiety, just that little paranoia that I sometimes get when I'm really baked. I went inside to look in the mirror and gain some composure, but when I looked into the mirror my eyeballs were frenzied out, my pupils had virtually swallowed my irises. I naturally panicked wondering what could cause it (I've taken unmentionables that cause that effect but not anytime recent to this), and after about 10 minutes I calmed down, but I was pretty exhausted of being high after this so I went to bed about an hour later.

I was just curious has anyone ever had a weird issue like this? I think adrenaline can cause pupil dilation as well as other things, but with just weed alone in my system it seems very strange. I feel completely fine now, all the normal feelings that come with being high for hours on end the night before. Feel free to venture any thoughts on this.

2. Sounds like you were just baked and scared yourself, you dumbass.

3. Sounds like you had contaminated weed, you have shown the exact symptoms, you need to act NOW, get an ambulance, you have about 72 hours

4. Sounds like you freaked yourself out, champ.:cool:

5. Weed can dilate your pupils too. I usually notice pupil dilation when I'm really fuckin' high. The sclera is always red as fuck as well.

6. I think maybe the paranoia caused some dilation, added on with weed dilation, added on with darkness(ish) of the night.
    That's all I can think of. :smoke:
    Try smoking or ingesting the weed and see if it's an extreme again

7. OP, this is for you. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMOd8WADZZM]Do you know the Muffin Man?[Full Song]+Lyrics[/ame]

8. thats what weed does to you. you're okay.