Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OD On Weed Chemical?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by steven688, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Walked through my house and my mother warned me not to OD on the weed chemical for new years.

Why do seniors believe this?

2. Everything changes when you become a parent, you see everything as dangerous and scary, just like you did as a young one, its just cause your mom is scared

3. #4 M3DICIN3MAN420, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    I disagree with you sir.
    A lot of people from older generations are still brainwashed man, thinking weed is some awful drug.

My mom has smoked a few times and trips out hardcore, so she thinks that's how everyone is when their high.

She probably truly doesn't know anything about it besides what our government force feeds them throughout their lives.

4. Now if she had said "chemical weed", referring to a certain group of "unmentionables", she would be spot on!