OD growing: What do you always bring with you

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Burned Haze, Aug 18, 2009.

1. I always bring 1-2 two liters of water even if beer
    Some beer ( matters if i have to do anything too serious)
    Some weed to smoke during breaks
    a bowl in a case
    PH meter
    gloves sometimes
    maybe a fruit or a Peanutbutter and jelly
    Camera every once and awhile
    Ferts and measurers
    Shovel during first part
    Leave buckets there so thats not something i have to bring

Some Dip, Skoal Peach, Citrus and some apple from time to time, and griz when i am poor *****

i love dip cause you can have hands free when carrying water and you can spit anywhere when outside =]

Wear boots and thick jeans cause sometimes it gets crazy
    A LED light and i am set =]

Getting a Green LED soon!

2. I like to bring the dog. He can hear things from a mile away. I feel safe having him along.

3. a dog is a must fosure, walkie talkies i forgot to add

4. Add to the list bear mace to if you worry about bears. Also, second pair of shoes is good.:D

5. Always :

0,5L of water
    Knife
    Lotion against mosquitos & ticks

6. - 4 gallons of water in my backpack (per trip). No water here besides in big busy rivers/lakes (not many). I grow in dry forests.
    - 2 pre rolled joints.
    - 1/2 liter water
    - 1-2 beers (optional)
    - face mask
    - candy
    - head lamp (important)
    - small liquid nute bottle
    - cell phone (important)
    - camera
    - slug repellant
    - mosquito rep.
    -1/2 liter pyrethrin bottle if nec.

before:
    - rope to memorize the spot and go back at night stealthily.
    - pic ax (BIG rocks here)
    - the dog is a must for scouting.
    - compass
    - the soil

7. Carhart pants and my Vasque hiking boots, water, machete, hatchet, Doberman, Mantis tiller, a couple of joints, straw hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, turkey sandwich and a piece of fruit, pocket hammock if I want to take a nap, cell phone. I also have a small weather radio with a lightning strike indicator to tell you exactly how far away it is. I also usually take a gun, either a S&W model 19 .357mag or a Glock 29 10mm. We have feral dogs in my county that just killed two people last week. Wild hogs too.

8. dog, water when needed and chiken wire when needed tthats it make it look like just walkin the dog

9. A ipod is also nice, but i only wear one bud since i am always listening for sounds, Never want to get ambushed. I am def going to be wearing a ski mask during Sept-Oct

A fishing pole at one spot if at daytime, a good excuse =]

10. Taking a gun to your dope will get you 5 years xtra if you're caught there. You'll get 6 mo. for growing and 5 years for the gun. Well prob more than 6 mo. cause ya got a gun. Take a big stick for them dogs, besides them people the dogs killed were old and weak. Face mask is a deff. must.

11. I bring my pistol because I see bear tracks near my spot.

12. Oh yeah, cell phones can get you fucked if you leave them on. The man can triangulate your location as your phone checks the towers. This information is stored with your cell provider for years! You can call me paranoid but im not in jail.