October Promo at Attitude ---

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by unclemick, Sep 27, 2010.

1. so has anyone else not get there october promo seed from the attitude i got my other seeds i wanted but i didnt get the pineapple express, kandy kush, or blueberry gum which are the reason i even spent my money on the attitude...

2. hell a couple good mamas...a pheno or two....clones for years of the dankest dank..or close too...good luck bro....peace deacon:smoke:

3. That's what I'm talkin' about :D

4. pineapple express seed is pale as Powder. just sayin.

5. yuck.. G13labs has a pretty bad reputation on these boards.. no suprise. although i've had successful plants grow from those light beans. are you gonna try and germ?

6. #86 samson32, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010

My seed actually looks fine.. Has a few spots and looks viable, not pale at all.. Maybe they just sent out a bad seed to ya.. Haven't tried to germ yet though because I'm germing my red dragon right now and just popped one lsd..

7. the pineapple express is a damn fine fruity skunk as far as i am concerned. very fast to root in the cloner finishes fast also. decent yield (looks like more then it turns out to be) but very dense and pungent when cured for atleast a week. i am gonna add some pinapple rush to my flush on the run i am in the middle of right now. ice them ladies out:smoke:

8. hey Grasshumper..hope all goes well...need ta stop by and see what you got cookin...about the pineapple rush..is this a flavoring type of thing and if so i take you have good luck with this...and have you ever heard /tried ice for final waterings to turn buds and leaves purple...sorry bout hittin' ya up with questions every chanch i get but your a straight shooter and give good answer:D...thanks bro..peace deacon

9. just started the ice trick on some unknown bud under heavy lst. see the purple?

Attached Files:

10. awesome bro...reps for sure..can ya give a real breif how to on it..i live in fla so this is my best shot at purps....and how much is strain dependant:smoke:gotta check out that bud again..how long do you do it for..my neighbors will think im even more nuts:D

11. I'd like to hear about that ice trick myself.

Attitude is going to have another special special starting on Monday. Buy anything and get 5 free seeds of 2 strains each (10 seeds) from Dinafem. You don't get to choose the strain and they are saying they are seconds.

12. I saw if u buy a pack of anything u get 2 packs free from dinafem. However i see on main page from sweet seeds saying 3 seeds free. however i eneter in my email and nothing goes there. Anyone know whats going on?

13. not buyin' any seeds this month....not buyin' any seeds this month...not buyin' any seeds this month...hell i started growin ta save money..lol...but now i spend on frikkin' beans...hello..my name is deacon...im a beanaholic:D

14. its like once u start it u just cant wait for that next shipment lol.
    i believe i am also becoming a beanaholic :devious:

15. So I read about this a few weeks back.. I first tried it on some GHS white rhino during the final final watering.. i gave her ice and let it melt instead. (most of the grow was pretty hot so the ice definitely shocked it.. attached pic is slight purp on the top).

I figured since I was nearing harvest/flush time I could give this a try out again on another random bagseed grow.. I had a big BBQ and had leftover ice in the coolers. I simply dumped the ice out into the 3gallon bucket of soil and left the window open to outdoors. Temps in the room dropped to around 55-60 degrees and the ice melted off. I gave it ice instead of any water for 3 waterings after the first regular watering of my 1 week flushing regime (so ice once every 2 days after soil dried up). I didnt get technical and monitor ph but the usual happened, leaves yellowed and withered off as most do at the end of life cycle. The only main difference is the plant purped up as seen in the last post. this pic is is of ghs white rhino with only 1 ice watering.

Attached Files:

16. I hope they mean on their site on the sweet seeds pack is additional with their seeds. I would like some info!

17. I'm definitely in that meeting with you man.. I have only bought once, but my habit of surfing their site is now an everyday thing.. I just feel like I have so much variety haha.. I am going to stay strong though.. I figure right around Dec or Christmas maybe they will have something good to stuff the stockings with haha.. Seems like a good time to bulk up everyone's freebies, but guess we'll all see..

Later guys

18. yep..thats my plan...december or jan special..my barneys farm lsd is off the chain..would recommend to anyone..also any mandala and mr nice blackwidow and medicine man..get those ..your golden:hello:

19. As was mine....

:(:(:(:(:(:(

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

20. I soaked a TGA Jilly Bean and the Express overnight and germed them in a container with paper towels that were moist. The Jilly Bean is already in soil. After 3 days, I am still waiting for the Express to pop a taproot.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: