October 3rd National Debate

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by JamesHeizenberg, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Hey what are the odds that the October third national debate between President Obama and Mitt Romney will include a discussion on Marijuana legalization or Medical Marijuana? I mean the debate is being held in Colorado. It would be kind of fallacious to not debate about it wouldn't you think so?

2. It is pretty biased to not talk about it, but if they do I GUARENTEE they're both gonna say they won't attack medical marijuana to get voters

3. There's better odds of seeing pigs fly.

4. Well Romney already stated that he will fight it "tooth & nail", and he thinks that medical cannabis is a sham.

So Obama would either say yes or no.

5. haha im excited. I dont get why they wouldnt air it on comedy central though.

6. There is no way that will happen
    It wouldn't benefit either candidate to give their opinions on the matter. One of them is all out against it, and the other will just say he's gonna do something when of course he will not..

7. Wow, I didn't think of this. And this first debate is all about domestic policy, so it's really not that far fetched. I'm going to have to see if the moderator Jim Lehrer has a twitter account.