Ocean City is the shit.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ExpandUrMind, Aug 7, 2009.

1. I got so many stories from OC but I am going to tell this one instead cause its so much more interesting than the orgies. I will wrap all the partie stories into one simple math equation. Then I will get to the meat of this post.

Check it out.........One big beach house to party in + lots of alcohol * hot girls = crazy wild ;).

I originally put this story in the WTF moments but I feel it deserves a thread of it's own.

There is this one particular story from OC that stands out in my mind, it goes like this.... Me and my friends were twisted and waiting to catch the OC drunk bus, obviously at night time. We are just standing around talking....kinda pissed along with the other random people waiting for the bus. We were all pissed because so many busses passed by too full with people. We all were waiting for around 20 minutes....When my friends, the random people, and I, all notice some drunk dude walking all fast like he drank vodka laced with laxitives.

This guy is trekking along when he stumbles and face plants into the parking lot of a small crab shack. This guy gets up and stumbles around a bit then shakes it off instantly...He notices one of those large beach umbrellas laying in the grass next to the crab shack. He runs about 30 yards towards it and picks it up.

At this point everyone watching this happen is like :eek:. Not a clue what the guy was going to do next.

After the guy charges the umbrella poll and picks it up he positions it as a spear. He then proceeds to run straight into the old wooden fence attatched to the side and behind of the crabshack. This is about a 15 yard assault on the fence.

The guy spears the gate part of the wooden fence in the midsetion shattering the wood like it was nothing. After spearing the fence he goes into a rage with the beach unbrella. Using the closed up umbrella as a baseball bat he swings it into the fence as fast as humanly possibly. This guy completely demolishes the fence with a drunken-steroid induced force, if you could only picture Barry Bonds in the situation, then multiply that mental picture by 3.

This crazy dude continues smashing at the fence all along it's side for a good 5 minutes. By the time he gets done the WHOLE gate and side of the fence is destroyed....After this crazy fucker stops smashing the fence he chuks the beach unbrella far away from him.

Then he casually jogs away.

I couldn't believe my eyes as it was happening..... Watching this happen was major enjoyment on my part though. I couldn't stop laughing as I see the guy punish the fence. Some people were yelling at the guy to stop it but I dont think he even heard over his rage on the fence.

Thought I might share. Take it easy GC :smoking:

2. lol I went to my senior week last year. Shit was so legit. Nothing like hopping on a bus full of totally fuckd up people. mad fun

3. #3 Litew8stoner, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2009
    Heres my ocean city story. And please no flaming me please, I realized what I did was wrong but back in the day I used to be a notorious shoplifter and I know it was wrong.

So we were in ocean city and there was this huge lightup billboard for "SALVIAA" were like fuck it lets go check it out. It was a pseudo headshop, the kind with no pipes or bongs just grinders and salvia and hippie stuff like rasta ashtrays.

I notice this display case with a bunch of salvia packets is open so my greedy self at the time was like fuck it and I stick a 20x packet into my shorts pocket. I then notice the grinder case was open too and I was reaching for a grinder when some black ethiopian bitch came up to me and was like "what are you doing?" Im like "checking out these grinders!" shes like that wasnt open did you open it? " I was like "no it was open" shes like "whats in your pockets?" and I tried to do that bullshit pocket empty thing by pulling out the pocket just a little while the salvia stayed in but it didnt work and a corner poked out and she grabbed it! She was like "OK MOTHERFUCKER YOU STEAL SHIT YOURE GUNNA DEAL WITH THE POLICE IM GUNNA CALL THE COPS" and I was stoned and started panicking. I did not want to go to jail for some stupid bullshit. So she was there trying to block the entryway with her arms and shit so I wouldent leave. I Barrelled past her knocking past her and I saw fer fall to the ground (I didnt hit her she just fell over somehow) she got up real quick and tried to pull on my Def Leppard shirt so I slipped out of my shirt somehow and dipped the fuck out of there.

I was then lost for 45 mins in some random part in ocean city with no shirt, no cellphone and no way to make a call. I got sunburnt. I walked around and eventually ran into my friends who were running towards me saying some big ass black guy was looking for me. We then go back to the campsite and get high. Fun week

4. Ocean city = Redneck Riviera

5. Wow that sounds crazy Litew8stoner. Im good at stealin that shit tho

6. "DON'T CALL ME DUDE" lol that cop was a jerk