Occupy Miami raided by SWAT teams (VIDEO)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Mar 14, 2012.

1. #21 halokiller99, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012

He is a cop. That is their job, They enforce laws. When I got caught smoking bud the police officer told me if it was up to him he wouldnt charge me with anything and said that I wouldnt attack anything sept a big mac. It is the law makers not the cops. I agree most cops are assholes but you shouldnt knock all of them

2. I'll knock who I like but obviously not all cops are assholes. That said, I posted that video to solidify a point that the police just enforce laws and will enforce all laws, whether those laws are just or not. Pretty fucking scary that they don't think they just act. Makes them that much easier to control.

3. As i said people/police/soldiers will always sit back and watch tyranny happen thinking "at least its not me getting fucked, im one of the good guys" then when its too late they realize its there turn to get fucked too.

Im sure that german soldiers on the eastern and western fronts at the end of ww2 never even considered they would be forced to stand and die in place, or that if they tried to retreat they would be met with death squads when they signed on the dotted line.

The difference between freedom fighter and terrorist is all in who your asking.

4. #24 jas43, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Good thread OP

[quote name='"Alrex"']We need to arm the civilians[/quote]

Thats been done :)

Proper training is needed.

5. [quote name='"Alrex"']We need to arm the civilians[/quote]

The military will get involved wen the time is right, then we will follow behind him

6. pipe dream in the extreme, whats this method called wait and hope someone else saves us? Its been done I believe the Jews tried this unsuccessfully in WW2. You cant count on the military stopping anything, how many 20 yr old soldiers would love martial law to be declared so they can have all the same powers police have now?

7. because they know whose name is on their paycheques (even though it's you and I that provide the money to fund those cheques.)

i've said it before and i'll say it again... perfect example of a pig and not a police officer.

8. [quote name='"will3117"']

pipe dream in the extreme, whats this method called wait and hope someone else saves us? Its been done I believe the Jews tried this unsuccessfully in WW2. You cant count on the military stopping anything, how many 20 yr old soldiers would love martial law to be declared so they can have all the same powers police have now?[/quote]

Id wait till the elections

9. First they came for the communists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
    and there was no one left to speak out for me.

10. normally i cringe when this poem is used because it's often applied poorly... but i think in this case it does somewhat apply.

11. Doesn't surprise me. If anyone has seen COCAINE COWBOYS - It's a documentary about the Crack/Cocaine industry in Miami in the 80's. Some of the most hardcore shit went down in Miami at this time and directly led to more law enforcement, more government, more feds, and overall, harsher laws.

FYI Cocaine Cowboys is on NETFLIX for anyone that is interested in watching it. I loved it, great documentary.

I know you're thinking that has nothing to do with it but, in a case like this, guns towards kids and woman, doesn't surprise me at all.