oc withdrawls

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by gc boy all day, Aug 24, 2009.

1. anyone else going through this bullshit?:mad:
    i fucking hate this shit right now...day 4 without them...that's a good start though i guess.
    i want to get prescribed suboxone but i think in the future maybe doctors wont prescribe me opiates if i'm truly in pain for some reason. fuckkk oc's...they're always on my mind and i don't want to do this "only one more" shit anymore.
    any help/advice/anything if you want to chime in on your experiences would be good:cool:.

2. anyone know if sweaty palms is a w/d symptom? my palms NEVER used to sweat...now they're sweating bullets.

3. also, i heard self detox is dangerous, can anyone explain why? i really want to know

4. you can DIE

5. i have read you can't, but idk?

damn...all of those are here:(
    gotta say, depression is at it's worst right now and my body constantly ache's. i am always yawning also. i almost feel like i cannot work, it's horrible

6. i FULLY feel you man. i literally just got through that shit. it's been a little over a week, i know all about that shit. it'll get less stressful everyday man just tough it out, its hard and lame as fuck but just do it you'll feel great once its over.

there's a good amount of people in the box with experience with this. if you're super stressin feel free to shoot me a PM.

7. man that sucks kinda sounds like a meth comedown. yeah i was up all night last nite and started coming down at 6am then ZOOM my body broke down more of the meth in my lungs or something cuz im wide awake now. itlll end soon tho opie w/d is nothing like benzo