Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obtaining a MMJ card in WA

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by AmBoarder67, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Hello,

im 18 and im sure for many of you that makes everyone jump to the conclusion that im just a stoner and want to get just f'ed up. But this is not the case. i have never considered MMJ before cause of having to talk to my parents ( i will only go forward with it with their support) but here is a list of some issues that i have that i have found MJ to have a positive effect.

Anxiety- been on zoloft, now on klonopin, still have issues now and again.

Back Pains - we have no idea what happend or why im having back issues but everything we try seems to be temporary. ive gone to physical therapy for 4 months and ive been to a chiropractor for 5, i have muscle relaxors such as robaxin which will only help temporarly,

High Stress/Depression- i have a hard time keeping myself from getting super stressed out and depressed and none of my meds have really been doing the trick for that.

i have never been big into drug useage but after trying MJ 3 years back and starting up again more so up here in college (which seems to make all my pains and problems worse) i have seen a big impact on how it has helped me and i was wondering if someone out there could give me some good serious advice on what my options are and if getting a permit is do-able then what is the process like? I hope you guys can see this as being 100% serioius and not just some stoner kid trying to get high, cause thats not what im about.

Thank you very much,

Chris