OBL's death a hoax!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HarryHash, May 2, 2011.

1. This thread....

Christ, you conspiracy theorists are batshit insane AND stupid.

2. What makes it stupid? The government has shown to lie to the general public before..

Have you ever heard of the saying fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

The fact that we don't automatically agree with things TOLD to us only shows our ability to think for ourselves. Whether that makes us "crazy and stupid", you decide. I could care less about your judgements.. I'm more concerned with whether or not the government is hiding something much more important than OBL dead.

3. I agree. It's scary to think that there are people who believe everything they're told. People do have different levels of curiosity, but come on, the plain and simple, obvious answer is easy. Would you hand over most of your wealth to someone who was better qualified?

Maybe you would start making lies to make yourself look better than the other guy, and use some of your money to help save your campaign. Multiply this by a couple decades and you have the present government.

I mean, I know there are elected officials who are true to their word. It's hard to believe it though.

4. #84 WhosGotTheHerb, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2011
    Evolution at its finest.. ( :sarcasm: )

I think it's safe to say they are in the minority though. BTW, do you play Uncharted 2 by chance? Just curious because of Shambala

5. #85 freethinker, May 3, 2011
    They got you guys arguing over if 1 man's death is a hoax when the real issue is that his death doesent even matter in the big picture!! Show me something thats changed or that is going to change AS A RESULT of his death, then we'll have something to debate. This is what we should be discussing, not some puny, insignificant, decade old villian who caused so much innocent death upon our beloved soldiers ....as a result of his "name".

This hasent had any power in 7-8 years and yet we celebrate like satan is dead and evil is banished from the world forever. Have you heard anyone say, "maybe the troops will come home now" on ANY news station? Isnt bin laden why we are at 4 different wars?....oh wait, the bin laden war was the 1 week shock and awe campain we saw on cnn.....so what is this all about again??....exactly.

Your cheers are empty cheers cause you have no idea what your cheering about. How manipulated can we get??? Why dont we get this outraged when 1 soldier dies?? Well i got news for ya, ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY SOLDIERS die each month because of this guys "name", so lets get this outraged over that!!! Its time to get our priorities straight and start using this energy toward the more important deaths of the innocent....or for that matter, the living.

6. I agree. It's scary to think that there are people who believe everything they're told. People do have different levels of curiosity, but come on, the plain and simple, obvious answer is easy. Would you hand over most of your wealth to someone who was better qualified?

Maybe you would start making lies to make yourself look better than the other guy, and use some of your money to help save your campaign. Multiply this by a couple decades and you have the present government.

I mean, I know there are elected officials who are true to their word. It's hard to believe it though.

7. Uncharted didn't create Shamb[h]ala.

8. That is rather silly thinking. Have you even read about the events that lead to his discovery? Here is a quick run down;

Suspicious house, yet no patrols.
    Intercepted phone message from a courier, start tracking his ass.
    Increased suspicions that the Bin Laden family is there.
    Develope plans/options.
    Risk a bombing and loss of evidence, perhaps never to be sure? No send in the best.
    Watch, worry, fret - relief - one dead asshat.

So no your first part actually is true, with enough resources and time he would be caught. Do you believe the Bush Admin would not have loved to be able to say Bin laden is dead? You don't stage a show like that for an election - get real.

It does disrupt there network.
    It does change the perception that he was invincible.
    It shows that no one is untouchable.
    It does prevent things like the London bombing in july of 2005 that Bin Laden planned (and how many others since then)? :smoke:

9. I know. I was just curious because Uncharted 2 is my favorite game so I thought we may have something in common..

10. you realize wikipedia can be edited by anybody right?:confused:

11. this is NOT a conspiricy,everyone needs to get over it.i agree with this quote entirely.:hello:,america wins again,and just think,we topped that stupid ass wedding!

12. #92 freethinker, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Who's network, al- ciada? Your kidding, right?

How does this change the perception of anyone? The most wanted man in terrorist history got away from the most powerful nAtion in the world for a decade!!! I highly doubt anyone is saying how swiftly we caught this man after all the money, time, and innocent lives lost. Once again, look at the big picture.

This prevented the london bombing or something "like" the london bombing? Care to explain?

13. Simply saying that his death does make a difference. He has not been idle and ineffective since 2002 as some had implied.

His being alive and not having been captured was a nice recruiting tool. No doubt others will try to fill his spot. He was an original founder, so add that to the equation too. Perhaps it is you who needs to look at the big picture. :smoke:

14. It prevents no terrorist action at all. There's more than 1 terrorist in the world.

15. #95 WhosGotTheHerb, May 3, 2011
    I do hope you are right, but without one shred of evidence, how can you be so certain?

Agreed. Especially when reports say he has been bed ridden for years. That makes me think there have been higher powers at work since his kidney problems.

16. Retired USAF, familiar with Operational standards, crashed and destroyed helicopter, the very use of Team 6, surviving family members that were present, etc. :smoke:

17. #97 freethinker, May 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    "the royals" spent 33 million on just the security measures alone....while tornados ravaged the central US. Citizens of alabama wonder where aid is going to come from and if they will even have a place to live, yet we have reruns and shows dedicated to kate middletons fucking dress style and how a "commoner" became a princess in fairytale land....are you begining to see a problem here yet?.... Britan's economy is crumbling as well as they spent money on useless nonsesnse that helped NOT A SINGLE person..... how people get away with nonsense like this baffles me.

Osamas death is just as meaningless as the royals wedding. Both are a waste of time and a distraction from the "real" issues going on.

18. Not questioning you, but can I have the source for this? I haven't seen any believable evidence which is why I was in denial. I'll lay it to rest if I see something within reasonable proof.

19. Why would the CIA kill him now when they could have years ago when they met him in the hospital on dialysis machines? They were "after him" at the time.

20. Tbh if all you americans didn't run around going 'woo America yeah were the best' extremists might not fuck with you as much.
    Look at China how many bombs? None. Because they keep quite and don't run around saying 'YEAH USA-1 OBL-0' when all you're doing is aggrivating the extremists.

That's just what I get from the BBC new though.