Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obama's New Medical Marijuana Policy

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by LonelyPlanetBoy, Oct 19, 2009.

1. #1 LonelyPlanetBoy, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    New Medical Marijuana Policy: Obama Administration Will Not Seek Arrests For People Following State Laws

It may not be the giant leap Cannabis advocates hope for but it is a large step forward. At least we know he is acknowledging it now, rather than laughing it off or going 'Bush' on us and shooting the problem away.

One quote in particular pleased me:

I agree with all that has been said above. Minors shouldn't have access to Cannabis, violence should be punishable and the crime needs to be removed from under the Cannabis banner.

This made me happy, hopefully it does the same for you.

2. I just saw this on the news this is big step forward-:hello:

3. Time to remove Cannabis from Schedule 1.

4. This is very good news!

5. Could someone please show that idiot city attorney in LA this article?

And then please...

Free Doc Fry!

Thank you.

6. I think this has been long awaited! A step forward for sure. Congrats to mmj patients, you can now toke up in peace!