Obamas health care...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BakedJiveTurkey, Sep 21, 2009.

1. #61 UnbyJP, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    Who's arrogant? More incorrect assumptions please!

Who said I smoke? :confused:

:laughing:

It's called vaporizer.

From your link.

I had bronchitis before I ever used cannabis, and cannabis is a bronchial dilator, so it does ease, not cause or worsen, the symptoms. But by all means, don't let that stop you from making more incorrect assumptions. :D

BTW, I find it funny how you call the health care system "badly wounded" but then try to deride me for not using it. But yeah, a public health care option and mandatory coverage are the band aids that'll fix that wound, right? :rolleyes:

2. It can ease your symptoms while irritating the problem. Smoking weed out of a pipe or vape will irritate your lungs and is not good for you when you have symptoms of Chronic bronchitis.

3. You don't smoke weed out of a vape. You vape weed out of a vape.

I doubt that vaping would irritate bronchitis and I would argue that vaping is good for you when you have symptoms of chronic bronchitis.

4. You argue what you want to but I have personally coughed up a lung after a nice rip off my sliver surfer:p

5. Weed, even when smoked, causes bronchodilation.

For your coughing problem on the vape, I'd recommend not taking such a large rip, especially if you have respiratory problems. Too big of a rip could irritate your respiratory tract.

6. Orly? I guess your right...:rolleyes:... :laughing:
    I thought you were gonna hit me with some research study or something on how vaping affects bronchitis. I cough too on a rare occasion while hitting my extreme V. Guess that means I should stop vaping right? And go on health insurance right away? Is that what Dr. Hydro prescribes? :rolleyes:

7. Yes to that one, then do what you please.

8. That's the American way. :rolleyes:

9. [ame]http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/250602/september-29-2009/the-word---out-of-the-closet[/ame]

10. :hello: like myself. the next generation.

11. #71 bandoozle, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011

I think you are referring to the CLASS Act that Obama signed. This is the voluntary insurance program that will help working Americans reserve money for their future care. Unlike Medicaid, there will be no taxpayers' money involved in here. remember this is not mandaoty, it is voluntary. Those who want to join may have their paychecks deducted through their employers, and this money can be exchanged for benefits after paying for five years. The government is stressing on the economic impact and financial challenges of long term care to millions of Americans.

Otherwise, many people are against the health care law. Judge Vinson even called it "unconstitutional"

12. Obama plan for health care quality dealt a setback - Yahoo! News

13. "[The CBO] estimate that enacting both pieces of legislation will produce a net reduction in federal deficits of $143 billion over the 2010-2019 period. About $124 billion of that savings stems from provisions dealing with health care and federal revenues; the other $19 billion results from the education provisions."

reducing the deficit by 143B in in the next decade? alright by me.

14. Lol. It would reduce the deficit by raising taxes.

How much would Obamacare cost taxpayers?

CBO Director: Repealing ObamaCare Would Save $1.4 Trillion | UNCOVERAGE.net

15. Asking about Obamacare on this forum is like asking for cheeseburger recipes on PETA's forum.