Obama's Civilian Conscription (I.E. Slavery to the State)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xXMelkorXx, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I'm a domestic enemy. I could be called a terrorist thanks to the Patriot Act.

I am not a national-statist. You are, and so is your constitutional manifesto.

2. I would much rather belive in the "constitutional manifesto" than the communist manifesto or globalist ideals.

3. #63 bkadoctaj, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    I'd much rather not have an ideology and follow my heart, which is where heaven is.

By the way, America wouldn't defend you. You are a criminal. Some would say you shouldn't even get your non-right to vote.

4. Do you believe society would better govern itself without a code of law?

5. After codes of law have been recognized as inadequate and ruinous. Not before. :)

There is a natural order, or evolution, of the cosmic mind, which is fractalized down to every level, including the political.

6. This is a bit off-topic, but anyways....

How long do you think this evolution will take? Are we almost completed? Just beginning? Is its progression natural or forced? How is it natural or how is it forced? Is the end result know? If so, what is it and how do you know that you are correct?

7. Good question. Why would it ever stop? True evolution is infinitely complex, and thus never ends.

It ends when it begins. Just like life. You're born, so you die. Your life is just your changing (evolving but continuous) perspective.

Mutually exclusive? What if force is natural? It certainly is perceived. Natural is judged.

I don't know anything. I don't even know if I don't know anything.

It's what I believe.

8. We won't miss you a bit

Aloha

Local Boy

9. mmm..i would be missed infintely more than you..

10. I was gonna say id miss you.....but it just sounded gay.:D

11. So what's your point , you were the one who wanted out if you can not have it you way .....

So I acquiesce ........

Have it your way , you win , your the victor ..

Now please don't go away mad .............just go away quietly .

Aloha

Local Boy

12. Dude local boy lets chill out homie!

I would miss you Melkor!!!

13. Hippie psycho-babble.

Ive never been a victim of any of that.