Obama's Birth Certificate is a Fake

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ismokecannabis, May 3, 2011.

1. Do you really want Obamas. birth certificate is a fake?
    Why would you want Joe Biden for Prez? I'll leave the country! That man is the stupid mommies boy!
    Gag-

2. What are you retarded or something? It's clearly not the original document; hence the blatantly obvious curvature on the left side. It was photocopied out of a binder, and is 100% real.

3. Don't call me names, that is not even needed.

4. Wasn't referring to you.

5. But he/she is obviously that retarded :D

6. Like the guy said in the video..... it is the original but has been modified. And u should be able to tell that if u know Photoshop basics. Like he says.... a scanned document will be one layer.... the BC is real.... but the mother signature and the accepted date and the mother occupation has been changed that's what is fake.... not the whole thing. We just don't know if its the same barrack Obama LOL. But none the less he is a shitty Pres.... wastes more taxpayers dollars than any other president I think

7. Exactly, it's a real birth certificate that has been altered, which would make the result fake. And why would they alter his birth certificate? I don't want a liar as president. His name is probably photoshopped on there too.

Oh and about the voice, it's probably a voice editing software, and that isn't his real voice. So that's why he sounds like a 16 year old kid.

8. The name is part of the original.... just maybe not the same barrack Obama. Who knows.... but hate to say it man. Every president is a liar.... go to the FBI website the have the vault that contains declassified documents. Everything from Roswell to tupac and biggie. Lots of interesting shit if u take the time to look thru it

9. ;) Whatever you say captain.

10. #30 ismokecannabis, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    maybe listen to it closely lol or not, i'm just sayin, i listened to it closely and it sounds weird... but if you dont believe me fine dont

EDIT: idunno why the audio on this one sounds weird but i checked his other videos and he sounds young but still credible, he's smart at least, you all can at least see the other stuff he talks about in his videos (logerithms and apparently he's a software developer).. aight

11. If you go onto the persons page and watch a vid he posted like, a year ago, same voice, much higher pitch, which leads me to believe he is a youngster conspiracy theorist who is still dropping his balls lol
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAqaO5lHiUs&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - Logarithms - Rules, Applications, and Examples[/ame]

The way he speaks just sounds younger too, not the pitch or anything, just the manner he does it

12. I didn't think I needed your approval but thanks anyway. ;)

13. ^ good call I just went and looked at that, but I mean he does sound smart, at least.

14. math smarts and counterfeit birth certs are completely unrelated

15. Well OK then where did he go wrong in the video? How is what he's saying on that video inaccurate? Seems like he knows what he's talking about and the math smarts just back it up, but I could be missing something here I just don't see what that is.

16. Well, i never really said its not a fake lol, the US govt changing documents is nothing new.... I'm just pointing out, he is NOT using voice altering software and if he is, i dunno why he chose the "im still 16 and my balls havent dropped" setting. And that being smart, isnt really related to this nor does it have any play whether the birth cert is real or not, AND on top of that Obama being non US changes NOTHING other than the fact he lied, big deal, maybe a non US pres is better than the bullshit we usually have

17. ... did none of you watch the video of Obama being born? :confused:

Here it is, in case you missed Obama himself showing people:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_44QQMcGo]YouTube - Obama Jokes About Birth Certificate Controversy[/ame]

18. ok I'll give you all that, but then ask yourself: Why did he lie? Why would somebody who isn't a US citizen want to be the president? And if it's true, think about how many other people have been actively covering it up. I mean you have to prove who you are just to drive a car, I'm pretty sure same goes for being the president. It's not the fact that they're lying really but the fact that who the hell knows what they're lying to cover up and how much more they are lying about.

19. Asking why the US government lies answers itself, they have secrets they dont want us to know.

Seriously man, this is the LEAST of the worlds worries right now..... OH NO OBAMA ISNT 'MERICAN, in the meanwhile 10 innocent people were blown the fuck up, 50 people are overdosing on drugs the DEA would rather ignore to bust some old guy growing cannabis, Libya is fucking falling off the map, Japan is still radiated in places, we have absolutely no fucking money in this country, AND people are still getting raped in prison for crimes much less harsh than raping someone.

Does it REALLY matter?

20. Err...I hate to break this to you, but we haven't had an honest president since...Fuck knows how long.