Obama: We Don’t Have a Domestic Spying Program

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Aug 8, 2013.

1. http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-we-don-t-have-domestic-spying-program_745680.html
    </blockquote>So if terrorism is such a weak threat (it is) then why do we spend so much money on National Secuirty a year? Why do we drone people Pakistan, Yemen and other countries? Why are we in Afghanistan? Hell why are we in Iraq? 

And I am not even going to touch the "we don't have a domestic spying program?' 
    Who do you think we are? Sheep?
    Oh wait.

[​IMG]

2. The vast majority of Americans are Low Information Voters. They read on there iPhone or on Twitter some blurb never read anything else and believe. That statement from the regime was for them. BO is a narcissistic, paranoid individual that has Nixon in him. His behavior in public is most likely like Nixon...100% different then in private. Smiles and seems like a normal joe but in behind closed doors a vile foul corrupted human like Nixon was. The Nixon tapes reveled that. 

3. The president tells Leno, "The odds of dying in a terrorist attack are a lot lower than they are of dying in a car accident, unfortunately"

wtf? so he thinks it is unfortunate that we are not dying from terrorist attacks often enough?

4. #4 rhapsodyrcks, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2013

That is because he is insane. He might share the view that our life is free from that because of our oceans. Most of the world has violence quite regularly. Perhaps he wishes that upon us more often. He is a total jackass. 

5. Wouldn't that be good? I thought you said you liked war. 

Neither dislike or like. Im not some insane idealist that believes we somehow are now more evolved and the solution to our ills is sitting around a campfire and hugging. Sometimes you have to fight. We have been doing it since our species arose, we do it today and we will do it till we are extinct. 

This planet outside of the industrialized nations is pure hell compared to cushy alternate reality lives that most EUers or Americans live. Our poor in the US are better off then the working in most parts. 

We believe because were human were not animals. The animal lies very very close to the surface you just need a catalyst. Go peer over some Youtube videos on Katrina. About 5-7 days and Hospitals had to push desks against the doors since crack heads wanted the drugs, roving rape gangs, citizens killing each other over a jug of water. Reports that they even euthanized patients...no sign of help in about a week and you have to make choices. 

7. it's insane that the Pres of the US goes on the tonight show to plug the NSA.

8. What I believe is that America is getting ready for a global war that will eventually happen so they want all the arms that they can gain and who is going to stop them at the moment no one so they'll just say that terror attacks is a reasonable reason to buy weapons

Almost every country in the world has been corrupt at a point Americam probably is now or always has been is ridicouls how a group of colonies was able to "defeat" the strongest country on earth at the time but that's enough of that... They probably are spying on a domestic level already who's going to top them from doing that anyway the government never needed to listen to anyone but possibly congress

9. This is fucking Twilight Zone shit. Seems like a state loving audience too to cheer.

10. I wonder, does the Tonight Show invite the president? Or does the president announce he is coming on the Tonight show? 

I'll assume that the white house tells them that the president has something to plug and then they either make room or give him the next available slot to plug whatever bullshit he needs to sell to the idiots.

12. "Truth is treason in the empire of lies" - Ron Paul

13. Yup. Obama had never lied before, why would he be lying now.

(Before people ask, yes, I am being sarcastic)

14. I thought it was okay for the government to lie to us

Only when it is in the interest of your safety and well-being.

16. Which is never the case.  

Yep, thank god the NSA was passing surveillance information to the DEA and SOP and then telling them to lie about where said "tip off" was acquired. 

Gota love Western Civilization.

So he's saying they don't use NSA to spy on American citizens but they sure as shit use it to spy on citizens of other countries worldwide. And what they need to know of their own population they get us British to use our GCHQ (which is incidentally funded by the NSA) resources to spy on yous and then swap information. You just couldn't make it up..

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/01/nsa-paid-gchq-spying-edward-snowden

"GCHQ expected to 'pull its weight' for Americans "
    "Weaker regulation of British spies 'a selling point' for NSA"

I'm thinking it's time to do an 'Into The Wild' soon.. Although maybe without the dying in an abandoned bus part.

19. I'm sure the tonight show invites him.

Do you really think they're thinking "oh we have to get the president on TV to push our agenda" and would pick the tonight show as the venue to host him over anything else on TV? It seems like a rather inefficient way to spread a message..

20. #20 AugustWest, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013

why?

It's all over the news today, we're even talking about it on here..

when people have something to promote, they go on talk shows.. that's how it's been done forever, and the tonight show is still one of the largest venues as far as TV talk shows are concerned.